Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

RCY , GET IN YOUR BUNKER !

jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
LMAO, 03110820000248444962, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zdp9llrBLnA

Comments

• dopeyferreedopeyferree Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 274
    Are you sure, I thought I was trying to do something, you just warned him. Expect a full retaliation
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    HAHAHAHAHAHA... Rick I think you are getting picked on a lot lately... poor guy BWAHAHAHAHAHA
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    I like to warn bork's before devastation is put upon their front door and give them a fair chance to take the necessary precautions,lol , ohh its not like he doesnt know, we kinda got a lil trade going but , remember smokey and the bandit at the end when frog said " bo did you count on this? all of this? lol
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    jj20030:

This some BS Jimmy, we're suppose to be doing a trade. Then you come with this mess, really. Fine, whatever comes my way, back at you http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z05UF_pTYAE&feature=related...

RCY Cigars:
    jj20030:

This some BS Jimmy, we're suppose to be doing a trade. Then you come with this mess, really. Fine, whatever comes my way, back at you http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z05UF_pTYAE&feature=related...

very very impressive,lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVY1-v97Mic&feature=related
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    Nothing like calling a guy out so he has to dread the hit until it comes!
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,121
    waiting on the aftermath! INCOMING!!!!
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    I love it SMACK HIM AROUND JJ!
    ENFIDL:

Man, why are you always encouraging people to take a shot at me? Jimmy has done enough damage as is. This was suppose to be a trade, go figure with this guy.

• lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    With the intel jimmy gets from people its kind of scary. Jiimmy calling you out in public means that theres about to be a new humi having to be built. Maybe complete oposite and some turds!
    lcpleel:
    With the intel jimmy gets from people its kind of scary. Jiimmy calling you out in public means that theres about to be a new humi having to be built. Maybe complete oposite and some turds!

Man, I'm not worried with what Jimmy may try to do. He knows I have know problem making him relocate.

starting to get worried! says it was delivered,, more worried about the silence, i may have to hunker down,lol
    RCY Cigars:
    ENFIDL:

Man, why are you always encouraging people to take a shot at me? Jimmy has done enough damage as is. This was suppose to be a trade, go figure with this guy.

Psht you do the same thing whenever I get hit so :p
    ENFIDL:
    RCY Cigars:
    ENFIDL:

and he was going to slow his bombings, LMAO
    jj20030:
    ENFIDL:
    RCY Cigars:
    ENFIDL:

I know right lol
    ENFIDL:
    jj20030:
    ENFIDL:
    RCY Cigars:
    ENFIDL:

I know right lol

I did slow down until individuals continued to to take shots.

As for my mailbox Jimmy, I will have to check it today. It did look like it was leaning a bit when I got in. But, I just shrugged it off because it was raining...

RCY Cigars:
    ENFIDL:
    jj20030:
    ENFIDL:
    RCY Cigars:
    ENFIDL:

I know right lol

I did slow down until individuals continued to to take shots.

As for my mailbox Jimmy, I will have to check it today. It did look like it was leaning a bit when I got in. But, I just shrugged it off because it was raining...

shoulda got the suspicious package and defused the situation asap, you might return to a hole in the ground instead of said " leaning mailbox " lol
  • dopeyferreedopeyferree Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 274
    No report back from him since seeing a leaning mailbox. Someone may have to go check, he may be laying in the ditch in little pieces.....
    If any of you guys have a chance to trade with this crazy sonofagun, do it.

Jimmy is freakin nuts and you guys thought I was, lol. This is a two stick trade with Jimmy. Granted, we all know that both of us was going to throw in 3-6 more sticks. But this is ridiculous. Plus the rarity and quality of these that he picked out to send me. All I wanted was 2 My Father cigars. To top this off, the trade wasn't even suppose to take place yet. Because I'm waiting on the cigars to get here. Yes, yes he knew I didn't have them. Yet he still was inclined to either pay me for them or send his half of the trade. Next thing I know, this thread is up. And my mailbox and two of my neighbors cars are destroyed. This is why....
    Photobucket

Jimmy, all I can say is thank you. And you know the favor will be returned in full force...

• greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    RCY Cigars:
    If any of you guys have a chance to trade with this crazy sonofagun, do it.

Jimmy is freakin nuts and you guys thought I was, lol. This is a two stick trade with Jimmy. Granted, we all know that both of us was going to throw in 3-6 more sticks. But this is ridiculous. Plus the rarity and quality of these that he picked out to send me. All I wanted was 2 My Father cigars. To top this off, the trade wasn't even suppose to take place yet. Because I'm waiting on the cigars to get here. Yes, yes he knew I didn't have them. Yet he still was inclined to either pay me for them or send his half of the trade. Next thing I know, this thread is up. And my mailbox and two of my neighbors cars are destroyed. This is why....
    Photobucket

Jimmy, all I can say is thank you. And you know the favor will be returned in full force...

Great Hit, Jimmy.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Very nicely done Jimmy, fantastic selection and beautifully executed my friend! Congrats Rick, you deserve it Rick... both of you guys are amazing brothers!
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    Excellent hit Jimmy! Awesome sticks!
    Awesome hit JJ!