Home Non Cigar Related

boy's in the girl scouts

jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/upshot/young-boy-wishes-join-girl-scouts-210130922.html , boys with boy parts shouldnt be in the girl scouts, geeze our new world we live in

Comments

• skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    I'm just waiting for the day we don't have the Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts. Some bleeding heart liberal will come along and wanna combine them to just have "The Scouts of America" so no one is ever discriminated against.
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    skweekz:
    I'm just waiting for the day we don't have the Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts. Some bleeding heart liberal will come along and wanna combine them to just have "The Scouts of America" so no one is ever discriminated against.
    http://www.scouting.org/scoutsource/Venturing.aspx
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    jj20030:
    skweekz:
    http://www.scouting.org/scoutsource/Venturing.aspx
    IDK about kids nowadays but when I was in those mixed groups while in the prime of puberty... lets just say I had a one track mind.

• Amos UmwhatAmos Umwhat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,523
    How hard is it to check between your legs and see which you are, XX or XY?
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    skweekz:
    Yup surprised it hasn't happened yet.
  • CvilleECvilleE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,177
    Rhamlin:
    skweekz:
    Yup surprised it hasn't happened yet.
    Well there is The Boys and Girls Club....I have worked with the Boy Scouts, and too much money is made for them to think about sharing....
  • VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    I would tried to get into the girl scouts in hopes I could hijack a cookie truck with samoas and thin mints.
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,707
    I'm all for equality for all, no matter race, religion, creed, or sexual orientation...but there are some institutions in our land that have been around for a long, long time...and they have standards and requirements they hold sacred. You have a problem with that, disregard it and move on with your life. Now, if I guess the Girl Scouts of America decided to accept the kid, and I'm cool with that, but I feel like if they didn't they would have been under a PR attack which I feel would have been totally unacceptible. Had it been my kid...well, it wouldn't have made the news, that's for sure.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    All I know, Is If they want to keep my business as a loyal & long lived Thin Mint and Tagalong customer, No boy better show up trying to sell me some cookies!!!!! That is unless he's offering a buy one get one free discount,, ;o)
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    skweekz:
    why does it have to be a liberal? but yeah, I still can't get over this whole, "no one loses" crap in schools these days. Not to mention all this sexual harassment crap. I mean when a man can't slap a woman's butt in appreciation you know things are f-d up.
  • wwesternwwestern Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,386
    phobicsquirrel:
    I mean when a man can't slap a woman's butt in appreciation you know things are f-d up.
    I've been waiting to agree with you for a long long time squirrel....that time has come.
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    wwestern:
    phobicsquirrel:
    I mean when a man can't slap a woman's butt in appreciation you know things are f-d up.
    I've been waiting to agree with you for a long long time squirrel....that time has come.
    + 1: phobia's a closet conservative!!!!!!!!!!