Comments

• BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    lcpleel:
    BigT06:
    lcpleel:
    BigT06:
    lcpleel:
    BigT06:
    I love this thread. You know how many morons call out Isaac and Brett at the same time???

JUST YOU, GREG! LMAO
    Shhhhhh. I hear something....
    sorry, I farted.
    I'll be farting in your box
    All these threats... yet everyday I confidently stroll to my mailbox to find... nothing.

If you're scared say you're scared. I won't hold it against you, buddy. lol
    I'm scared of all of you borks
    yeah, right.
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    michaelharvey:
    greg2648:
    michaelharvey:
    Post discrimination.....I feel slighted
    Why Sir, Whatever do you mean? lol. You want a piece of this?
    A piece of what?
    PM Sent
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,971
    DC#: 9405 5036 9930 4163 99
    Enjoy...
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    lcpleel:

Sometimes I fall behind, but I never lose. You should know that by now. Please Lord, Give me Isaac for the Christmas Pass. It will be a Christmas to remember.
    I may have used up some of my Christmas generosity a little early on you and Justin(JHewey)...but I should be able to recharge it
    What Isaac is talking smack about is a bomb that I received today from him. What he fails to mention is the last 2 bombs that I sent him. I play with Isaac like a cat plays with a ball of string. I own him, he knows it. I will post pictures tonight after work.
    greg2648:
    What Isaac is talking smack about is a bomb that I received today from him. What he fails to mention is the last 2 bombs that I sent him. I play with Isaac like a cat plays with a ball of string. I own him, he knows it. I will post pictures tonight after work.
    boss man. your two shots that will be posted tonight will be taken care of by my little love tap. O and I like how you get your wife to do the dirty work LOL
    lcpleel:
    greg2648:
    boss man. your two shots that will be posted tonight will be taken care of by my little love tap. O and I like how you get your wife to do the dirty work LOL
    I am going to start calling you "Mega-Mind". Pm Sent.
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    I notice that too.
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    USPS #9505 5000 2170 1305 0001 15

Oh, and, HAHAHAAAAAAAAAA
    firetruckguy:

Oh, and, HAHAHAAAAAAAAAA
    Brett's going to hit you with the trucks! Lol
    lcpleel:
    firetruckguy:

Oh, and, HAHAHAAAAAAAAAA
    Brett's going to hit you with the trucks! Lol
    I am going to have to see if I have something special for the fireman in my humidor. I probably don't have anything good enough to send him. I guess I will have to send a couple of Black and Milds.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    lcpleel:
    hmmm well *** i did a blind with someone.... LOL
    Ha ha that's funny, sounds like your keeping the PO busy.
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,808
    Mr. Greg, goodies are inbound to you. D/C is in your mail box.
    RampMonkey:

This is going to get messy...I just dropped mine off about 30minutes ago :)
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    RampMonkey:

This is going to get messy...I just dropped mine off about 30minutes ago :)
    Is it too late to leave the country........
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,808
    Just sitting at home today with the day off from work watching it snow. Those poor bastages de-icing planes and I'm chilling at how with the fire place going. LOL.

So I head out to the mail box and noticed it leaning a tad bit. WTH?? Looked inside and see that the mail man stuffed a flat rate box in the new mailbox. So I hauled a$$ back to the house and I was wondering..who could this be from. I was thinking it was something for my wife but I was wrong.

Mr Greg shipped out his part of the trade w/out me knowing. Sneaky man. LOL. I was thinking he'd get my end before I seen his or at least that was the plan. Behold both boxes were delivered today. So I scratch my head and thought to myself lets take a peak what was sent.

The brother sends me a TKO!! The letter reads:

Aaron,
    I hope you enjoy the sticks that i chose for you. I couldn't remember how many, so I sent a few. I appreciate all of your contributions to the forums. I look forward to our next trade. Thank, brother.

Greg

When I came too this was what I found

LCHOF
    A Fuente Anejo - Reserva Xtra Viejo
    My Father
    San Lotano Habano
    601 Maduro
    MOW Ruination
    Diesel Short
    Macanudo Vintage 1997

I just want to say "thank you" Greg. Your a most generous man, a great BOTL that can't count. LOL. For the brothers out there that have had the opportunity to do the blind trade, you know what I speak of, and for the brothers that haven't yet..you have been forewarned. I'll get some pictures up when I can. Camera is in the shop so It will be a few days.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    RampMonkey:
    Just sitting at home today with the day off from work watching it snow. Those poor bastages de-icing planes and I'm chilling at how with the fire place going. LOL.

So I head out to the mail box and noticed it leaning a tad bit. WTH?? Looked inside and see that the mail man stuffed a flat rate box in the new mailbox. So I hauled a$$ back to the house and I was wondering..who could this be from. I was thinking it was something for my wife but I was wrong.

Mr Greg shipped out his part of the trade w/out me knowing. Sneaky man. LOL. I was thinking he'd get my end before I seen his or at least that was the plan. Behold both boxes were delivered today. So I scratch my head and thought to myself lets take a peak what was sent.

The brother sends me a TKO!! The letter reads:

Aaron,
    I hope you enjoy the sticks that i chose for you. I couldn't remember how many, so I sent a few. I appreciate all of your contributions to the forums. I look forward to our next trade. Thank, brother.

Greg

When I came too this was what I found

LCHOF
    A Fuente Anejo - Reserva Xtra Viejo
    My Father
    San Lotano Habano
    601 Maduro
    MOW Ruination
    Diesel Short
    Macanudo Vintage 1997

I just want to say "thank you" Greg. Your a most generous man, a great BOTL that can't count. LOL. For the brothers out there that have had the opportunity to do the blind trade, you know what I speak of, and for the brothers that haven't yet..you have been forewarned. I'll get some pictures up when I can. Camera is in the shop so It will be a few days.
    Another quality job by Greg.. Greg you are truly one of a kind. WOnderful pkg delivered to another solid brother!!.Ramp I just picture you sittin there by the fire smokin a 601 maddy with a rum and coke ..Nice!!!!!