Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

1000 posts... what to do?

BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
I just realized I am pushing 1k posts, but I have no idea what I am going to do to celebrate yet...??

any ideas?

Comments

• MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    Congrats on the upcoming 1K...I guess you could do a pass or just send everybody here 3 or 4 sticks

• lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    congrats on 1000, i say you listen to mike.
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,808
    BigT06:
    I just realized I am pushing 1k posts, but I have no idea what I am going to do to celebrate yet...??

any ideas?
    I hear ya there bigT, in the same boat. what to do, what to do..and congrats on 1k!
  • JHeweyJHewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,411
    Congrats on 1k.
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    I will give it another day or 2 for ideas... but thanks for the congrats and the input thus far.
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Congrats! 1000 posts already, that's a lot of typing in such short period of time., lol. And they said I made 1000 fast. Yeah right.....

RCY Cigars:
    Congrats! 1000 posts already, that's a lot of typing in such short period of time., lol. And they said I made 1000 fast. Yeah right.....

Check out Irish's post count. LMAO

I've actually been a member since Feb. 23rd... I just didn't get active till the last few months...
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Congratulations on your pending induction to the millenium club Todd.
  • CvilleECvilleE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,177
    BigT06:
    RCY Cigars:

I've actually been a member since Feb. 23rd... I just didn't get active till the last few months...
    lol....bout the same time he became active right ????? ...anyhow how bout setting up a new year pass/slash bomb. or somethin....a lot of passes and Christmas stuff goin right now, maybe this could be our 2012 basher....congrats by the way, you have made a statement of what it is to be a great BOTL....ur mark has been set...
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,971
    Congrats Todd! Lookin forward to whatever you decide!!
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    MTuccelli:
    Congrats on the upcoming 1K...I guess you could do a pass or just send everybody here 3 or 4 sticks

A cool contest but nothing like Ricks ( too much work on what's left of my brain cells)
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    BigT06:

any ideas?
    Yo mommas so fat a hippopotamus looked at her then turned to an elephant and said 'This ones all you.'
    CvilleE:
    BigT06:
    RCY Cigars:

lol....bout the same time he became active right ????? ...anyhow how bout setting up a new year pass/slash bomb. or somethin....a lot of passes and Christmas stuff goin right now, maybe this could be our 2012 basher....congrats by the way, you have made a statement of what it is to be a great BOTL....ur mark has been set...
    Thanks a fantastic idea! Unless something changes, it'll be a "Bringin in 2012 Pass!!"
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    I second the New Years pass. Sounds like a lot of fun. Thanks again for the advice bro.
  • JSaintJSaint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,848
    Congrats on the 1k bro. I didnt do anything for my 1k because Im freakin poor atm. Maybe at 2k I'll do something.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Congrats brother! My suggestion is to keep posting maybe that's just me though.....lol
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Congrats on the 1000 Todd! I think the 2012 Bash Pass is a great idea, so if that's what you do count me in!! I'm not too far behind you so we shall see what I do as well ;) the wife just surprised me with my Xmas present early.... 400 ct humi arrives Thursday :)
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    I love early Christmas presents.. We all know that's just what shes says now. I mean you have to have something to put in that humidor now Right? Leave the C.Com catalog in the bathroom.. She'll get the hint.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    kaspera79:
    I love early Christmas presents.. We all know that's just what shes says now. I mean you have to have something to put in that humidor now Right? Leave the C.Com catalog in the bathroom.. She'll get the hint.
    thanks to all of the incredible brothers on here the 150 is packed to the gunwales but as soon as the 400 ct shows up that and the 150 will now both be low sine I have to stock and pack both now lol. Paychecks haven't hot yet and just paid of 1000 bucks to the parents as a repayment from earlier in the year when they helped with rent and groceries so it'll be a while till I can fill them both back up, but I'm not too worried honestly, something always comes around :) thanks guys and congrats on the post milemarker Todd way proud of you brother!
  • CvilleECvilleE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,177
    BigT06:
    CvilleE:
    BigT06:
    RCY Cigars:

Thanks a fantastic idea! Unless something changes, it'll be a "Bringin in 2012 Pass!!"
    Awesome...I'm in