Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

2000 post contest

jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
mom's birthday is coming up and it could be whats left in 2011 or in 2012 ,lol. what month and day will it be? closest guess wins the prize. in case of tie how old will she be and 1st closest guess will win if a tie,, 1 guess each and contest ends when i hit 2000, good luck!

Comments

• kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    November 30th. as a side note: I can tell your a good guy, just by your thinking about mom.
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    December 11th. I will guess 64.

It is your contest jj. Do what you want. Nothing wrong with being a mommas boy :)
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    Marker:

It is your contest jj. Do what you want. Nothing wrong with being a mommas boy :)
    trying to get bombed on purpose wont work,lmao
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,971
    December 25th...66yrs old
    jj20030:
    Marker:

trying to get bombed on purpose wont work,lmao
    Truth hurts, doesn't it jj?
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    December 2nd and she'll be 61. Congrats on 2k!
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Congrats Mommas Boy, I mean Jimmy. Going with November 21 and she will be 60.
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    Congrats JJ. I guess Dec. 20th and she will be 69.
  • JSaintJSaint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,848
    December 15th and ill say 67.
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    My guess would be Nov 19th and no guess on age cause my momma always told me "Never try to guess or ask a woman her age and you'll live a long pain free life"

• skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    I'll say she's a New Years baby...January 1st, she'll be 70
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    December 10th & she will be 55
  • dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    November 14, and she'll be 58
    Brother you know you mentioned in the "I Love Turds" thread you didn't want to post a pic of your ugly mug. Despite how you feel about it I bet your momma loves that turd smoking, bearded mug more then anything in the world.

Tell you what, with your permission to honor your mothers birthday and your 2000 post I will offer up a bonus 5er for the brother or sister that can tell all of us why they too love that ugly mug of yours just like your momma does.

OK all look real good at this picture and let those loving heart felt words pour out. The winner will be picked by JJ himself

• danielruasdanielruas Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 778
    December 20th, 65
    MTuccelli:
    Brother you know you mentioned in the "I Love Turds" thread you didn't want to post a pic of your ugly mug. Despite how you feel about it I bet your momma loves that turd smoking, bearded mug more then anything in the world.

Tell you what, with your permission to honor your mothers birthday and your 2000 post I will offer up a bonus 5er for the brother or sister that can tell all of us why they too love that ugly mug of yours just like your momma does.

OK all look real good at this picture and let those loving heart felt words pour out. The winner will be picked by JJ himself

ok mommas boys and all you heard it a bonus 5er up for grabs by botl MTuccelli, give it your best shot!,lol
  • howtobasshowtobass Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 589
    December 31st, 72
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    Jan 3, 2012. 58yrs
    MTuccelli , dont think were gonna get a bite on this un, there is just nothing they can say about a perfect face, wait , the kid will be along im sure he will have something to say , lmao
    jj20030:
    MTuccelli , dont think were gonna get a bite on this un, there is just nothing they can say about a perfect face, wait , the kid will be along im sure he will have something to say , lmao
    Oh I think the brothers here will chime in soon. Maybe it would help if I mention the 5er will be my good stuff and not the green labels
    MTuccelli:
    jj20030:
    Oh I think the brothers here will chime in soon. Maybe it would help if I mention the 5er will be my good stuff and not the green labels
    aka the turds,lmao,
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    jj20030:
    MTuccelli:
    jj20030:
    aka the turds,lmao,

I'll chime in, I'm not scared. Jimmy beard is bad a s s. That's The Beard's in house moderator, lol....

• The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    jj20030:
    Right You are,,,, Now that I just stumbled on this Im gonna ask you to let me think about it..... but I do know that Mtuccelli really loves that mug of yours...why? Well I hear its because He likes the way those whiskers tickle his back....If ya know what I mean....lol. Ok I love the mug because.....to be cont-
    Oh,, Dec 28th and 70
  • pbchevopbchevo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 712
    January 1 2012
    age 82
    I think his mom loves him because he doesn't have ears or a neck.
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    I was waiting to see a guy in a suit and Mexican fedora, chilling with lots of bling and women. Oh well, mom loves him. Nov 27. 70
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Dec 12th and 73. Happy early bday to your mom and congrats on 2k brother!
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    "Ode to the Face OF JJ"

Who's face do I see'eth looking at me? Tis the the Face of an Angel as bright as can be!
    As I lay my head softly on my pillow at night, I think of Jimmy's face as the days worries dissapear from sight
    In my dreams drinkin and brawlling abound, Then I see Jimmy's face as he lifts me from the ground
    Into the back of his pickup I lay, as we drive from cathouse to cathouse. but we do not pay
    For the ladies all love to see his face, and they take turns to shed their lace.
    Upon his face do the girls all straddle, as Aerosmith plays back in the saddle
    Then I wake in the morn with the dew still assunder, I think of JJ's face, as I'm filled with wonder!
    I get up and smoke a cigar that was gifted to me, I think of the Legend JJ, riding hard and free!!!
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension.
    A dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind.
    You are moving into a land of both shadow and substance,
    of things and ideas. You have just crossed over into the Twilight Zone
    One guy wins a contest by posting a piece of poetry and now everyone knows the trick...