Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

One Adam Twelve; One Adam Twelve; We Have a 10-96

greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
After 48 years of dealing with people, nothing ever really surpises me anymore. I can honestly say that this is one time that I was completely surprised. Isaac Lee stone cold knocked me off my feet.

Some of you may know that Isaac and I have built a relationship on these forums. What you don't see are the many private messages that we send each other every day. I always look forward to messaging with Isaac. A couple of weeks ago I put up a request, looking for two Oliva cigars. Isaac immediately responded and said he would get a package out to me shortly. When I received the package today I was truly stunned. This brother hit me between the eyes with some of his most prized cigars. I would have never expected him to do that.

Every day I am amazed at the generosity and the willingness to help another brother on these forums. I know Isaac sent this package without the expectation of receiving anything back from me, however, many of you know me and you know that I must now bomb his a$$ until he can no longer walk straight. Isaac, if you are reading this, you should know, your days are numbered. Thank you for the cigars my brother.

Comments