Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Greg2648

JHeweyJHewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,411
So i was being nice and sent deejmemixx some sticks. Then i get this PM from greg asking for my address. He said he wanted to send me something. So being the person i a i give it to him. A couple days later i have this at my door.
imageimage
Sorry for crappy pics. but greg thanks alot man, all sticks i wanted to try in my wishlist. My new humidor is no longer empty now.. one day i will return the favor.

Comments

• BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    Excellent hit Greg!
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Very nice Greg
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    You got some nice stuff there. That Ashton is my favorite of the group
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    Thank you for the kind words. I am pleased that you like the sticks. I am a little fish in a big pond. There are great BORKS everywhere on this forum, I learned from them. Enjoy, Brother.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    Greg does NOT F around... goes straight for the kill... he must have on hellova collection when you look at the stuff he sends out... very very generous
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,971
    Great hit Greg! I also got our package today and will try and post pics later! I got scared when I saw Greg was sending to you JHewey, mine should arrive tomorrow or Friday...your wishlist might need to be revamped after you finish getting tag-teamed!

Greg hit me with: Monte White #2, AF Anejo, LP Undercrown, CAO Sopranos, DPG JJ Maduro, Diesel Corona, 2 AF Don Carlos, AF Belicoso, and 2 hand rolled both torps(1-regular and 1-Dos Capos)

Thanks a ton Greg!
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Great hit Greg! I also got our package today and will try and post pics later! I got scared when I saw Greg was sending to you JHewey, mine should arrive tomorrow or Friday...your wishlist might need to be revamped after you finish getting tag-teamed!

Greg hit me with: Monte White #2, AF Anejo, LP Undercrown, CAO Sopranos, DPG JJ Maduro, Diesel Corona, 2 AF Don Carlos, AF Belicoso, and 2 hand rolled both torps(1-regular and 1-Dos Capos)

Thanks a ton Greg!
    No problem bro. Whats a little love amongst Brothers. Enjoy the sticks.
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,971
    greg2648:
    Shaun.Harrison87:

Thanks a ton Greg!
    No problem bro. Whats a little love amongst Brothers. Enjoy the sticks.
    Amen to that, thanks again Greg, yours should arrive today or tomorrow...let me know if it works for you
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    Greg, you have mail brother.