Home General Discussion

I smoked a good cigar from....

Comments

• jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    90+ Irishman:
    jgibv:
    @Irishman

AHH!! can we get a warning label when your ugly mug will show up in a post!!! scared the he11 outta me scrollin down there!!!! HAHA j/k bro i am bustin your chops. lookin' sharp man (well aside from that awful baseball cap you got on, i might have to do something about that).....
    looks like a great time my man, nice cigar, drink, and sunshine's out. a good day indeed. cheers bro.
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA I will make sure to put out hazardous waste stickers preceding the pic next time ;) Thanks man it's a great afternoon for sure and really having a nice time off. And that hat is perfect, besides my family used to play for them and won the World Series with them plus me being irish it fits all categories. So may have to do something about that on YOUR end sir hahaha
    ehh i guess the hat's alright.
    it is better than those stinky ny ball caps so i'll give you that. and that's cool man didn't know the family history. would love to catch that story sometime.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    jgibv:
    90+ Irishman:
    jgibv:
    @Irishman

AHH!! can we get a warning label when your ugly mug will show up in a post!!! scared the he11 outta me scrollin down there!!!! HAHA j/k bro i am bustin your chops. lookin' sharp man (well aside from that awful baseball cap you got on, i might have to do something about that).....
    looks like a great time my man, nice cigar, drink, and sunshine's out. a good day indeed. cheers bro.
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA I will make sure to put out hazardous waste stickers preceding the pic next time ;) Thanks man it's a great afternoon for sure and really having a nice time off. And that hat is perfect, besides my family used to play for them and won the World Series with them plus me being irish it fits all categories. So may have to do something about that on YOUR end sir hahaha
    it is better than those stinky ny ball caps so i'll give you that. and that's cool man didn't know the family history. would love to catch that story sometime.
    Thanks man and yeah I agree those d1ck's got the name right since they are always Yanking on something of theirs lol. Glad to share the story sometime though ;)
    90+ Irishman:
    jgibv:
    90+ Irishman:
    jgibv:
    @Irishman

Thanks man and yeah I agree those d1ck's got the name right since they are always Yanking on something of theirs lol. Glad to share the story sometime though ;)
    HAHAHA!!!
    how about i catch a vherf soon and you share the story on there?
    jgibv:
    90+ Irishman:
    jgibv:
    90+ Irishman:
    jgibv:
    @Irishman

HAHAHA!!!
    Sounds great bro, maybe tonight?
    90+ Irishman:
    jgibv:
    90+ Irishman:
    jgibv:
    90+ Irishman:
    jgibv:
    @Irishman

HAHAHA!!!
    will see but don't count on it; if so it'd be a bit later. (was thinking sometime next week.)

still have work to do in basement; and going out of town end of this week have to wrap everything up before i leave. sucks!
    jgibv:
    90+ Irishman:
    jgibv:
    90+ Irishman:
    jgibv:
    90+ Irishman:
    jgibv:
    @Irishman

HAHAHA!!!
    will see but don't count on it; if so it'd be a bit later. (was thinking sometime next week.)

still have work to do in basement; and going out of town end of this week have to wrap everything up before i leave. sucks!
    No worries John we can set something up next week for sure ;)
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Fabulous!! Thanks
  • CrouseferCrousefer Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 352
    Smoked this awesome liga #9 and man this is tasty! Goes we with my chocolate stout. Reach and smooth with coffee and spice rates ty Eric! image
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    Bigshizza:
    Fabulous!! Thanks
    Hell yeah it is. So glad u get to enjoy a fabulous cigar Jim.
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,371
    youngryan216:

Great smoke with about a year of age on it. Tasted a little less spicy and more rich in the coffee area compared to MF's I have had with less rest. Here's hoping the Le Bijou maddie gets better with age too. Thanks again brother!
    Cool, two posts on the same page in this thread. You're welcome Ryan.
  • youngryan216youngryan216 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 868

Now that it's starting to warm up a bit, I've been trying some new sticks I had resting. Found this guy in the humi and fired him up with a tall chocolate milk. Very smooth. Almost 2 years of age and it was so mellow but still plenty woodsy with a cool leathery finish. Thanks Bob! This is an under-the-radar gem IMO.
  • Edna20Edna20 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 395
    Excellent! Thanks!
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,497
    Some that I've had recently from Eric. Thanks bro they were all great.

• twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    After getting all my yard work done I torched up a Graycliff Emarald from Ashme >Sorry no pics was to dirty to go in the house and get the camera.
  • SM0K3YSM0K3Y Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 519
    Been eyein this one for awhile now, many thanks!!
    photo 20150320_170106_zpsk5ismwmn.jpg
  • ChemnitzChemnitz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,070
    Thanks, Steve! Would never have tried this. Was excellent!!!image
    image a awesome stick from Brett! Ty man
  • jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
    In the wee hours of the morning.

Rough looking but a surprisingly good smoke. Got to get more of these.

• ejgormanejgorman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 891
    Crousefer:
    image a awesome stick from Brett! Ty man
    Glad you enjoyed bro ;)
    Great stick! Thanks Jim!
    photo 20150323_175039_zpsuzryi83a.jpg
    Man hilk you know I love me some nubs and this DM is no exception ty man. image
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    Well, not really. . . But one from SleevePlz that Ben won me in the Stafford vs the world contest.
    Thanks bro, loved it and was very strong. image
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,122
    Thanks brother!
    imagephoto C4FE3233-A1EC-4CD3-A31D-2F6756F0CE99_zpsw4nw0z74.jpg
  • youngryan216youngryan216 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 868
    I wanted to stop by the boards to say thanks to Jeremy for this Ave Maria Lionheart. It made my drive home from the studio so much better tonight. I've had Ave before, but this size was new, fantastic and smoother than a baby's butt.
    youngryan216:
    I wanted to stop by the boards to say thanks to Jeremy for this Ave Maria Lionheart. It made my drive home from the studio so much better tonight. I've had Ave before, but this size was new, fantastic and smoother than a baby's butt.
    Very welcome Ryan, glad u enjoyed it.
    Thanks Rick, it was awesome photo 51FC9E4E-F019-48D6-A1B4-18DFB209D6C7_zps7sk227r4.jpg
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Glock1975:
    Thanks Rick, it was awesome photo 51FC9E4E-F019-48D6-A1B4-18DFB209D6C7_zps7sk227r4.jpg

Your more than welcome, I didn't think anyone smoked any of the cigars I sent. I was starting to think I've only sent duds :(. Glad you enjoy that one ??