Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Another perfectly good mailbox destroyed...

Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
I sent Mr. DJ StrongStyle a few sticks on his top 3 list that he wanted to try, just trying to be welcoming and all...

Well apparently he doesn't take too kindly to hello's because my mailbox is melted. And because I live in an apartment complex my mailbox is attached to about 40 others which are equally destroyed and they've painted a big red X on my front door in retaliation...

The contents:
2 Thunder by Nimish
1 Oliva V lancero
1 Undercrown
1 CAO OSA
1 Gurkha Crest

Just when I'm sitting here feeling like my cabinet is looking SOOOO last year, this guy sends a bomb of new stuff with a sweet lancero fuse!! Thanks so much!!!

Comments

• RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Nice StrongStyle, Ken yu don't get it all the time. But when you do, it's nice...

• StrongStyleStrongStyle Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 221
    Ken hooked me up with the top three I wanted to try ( one was GOF, was blown away. )so I had to make sure he got some retalliation. Firetruckguy should be getting his soon. That being said this is the first bombs I've sent out. Hope I did it right haha.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    StrongStyle:
    Ken hooked me up with the top three I wanted to try so I had to make sure he got some retalliation. Firetruckguy should be getting his soon. That being said this is the first bombs I've sent out. Hope I did it right haha.
    Looking at the contents, I would say that it was MORE than right......................Welcome to the mayhem.
    i love mayhem.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Ken Light:
    I sent Mr. DJ StrongStyle a few sticks on his top 3 list that he wanted to try, just trying to be welcoming and all...

Well apparently he doesn't take too kindly to hello's because my mailbox is melted. And because I live in an apartment complex my mailbox is attached to about 40 others which are equally destroyed and they've painted a big red X on my front door in retaliation...

The contents:
    2 Thunder by Nimish
    1 Oliva V lancero
    1 Undercrown
    1 CAO OSA
    1 Gurkha Crest

Just when I'm sitting here feeling like my cabinet is looking SOOOO last year, this guy sends a bomb of new stuff with a sweet lancero fuse!! Thanks so much!!!
    UH Oh ..The Scarlet Letter!!!..lol.. Nice hit SS!!!
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    StrongStyle:
    Ken hooked me up with the top three I wanted to try ( one was GOF, was blown away. )so I had to make sure he got some retalliation. Firetruckguy should be getting his soon. That being said this is the first bombs I've sent out. Hope I did it right haha.
    Oh Yeah your doin it right. And your playin with some of the best Borks!!!
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    StrongStyle:
    i love mayhem.
    I like this guy. I am affraid that DJ and I are on a collision course, in the no so distant future. lol.
    greg2648:
    StrongStyle:
    i love mayhem.
    I like this guy. I am affraid that DJ and I are on a collision course, in the no so distant future. lol.
    oh boy.