Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Be on the lookout for FireTruckGuy; RampMonkey; ShaunHarrison

greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
I knew they were coming for me but I did not realize how serious they were. All three packages hit at exactly the same time. My new postman is pi$$ed. Doctors still don't know if he's going to make it. The first package I opened was a blind trade with RampMonkey. Aaron hit me with 5 great cigars. I don't know how he did it, but he managed to hit cigars that I smoke on a regular basis. Thanks for the sticks, Aaron.

The second package I opened was from our very own fireman. I have seen Brett's handiwork before in other deals that he's done. When he told me "game on" a shiver went through my spine. As we all know, he has limitless firepower. I was only hoping that he wouldn't embarrass me on a national level. The brother did his homework and hit me with some of my favorites. Thanks for the sticks, Brett.

The third package: Crazy enough, I actually instigated this devastation upon myself. I have never tried a MOW-PA and I put a simple request to trade for a couple of them. Shaun immediately responded and said that he would be able to take care of me. I have done business with Shaun before and I knew he was a great BOTL. A couple of hours later he suggested that we turn this into a Noob/Sponsor trade. I did not realize that I had fallen into his bear trap until today. Earlier in the week he sent me a PM letting me know that he had put something special together for me. Today I found out how special it really was. Not only did he send me a couple of PAs, he included two ISOMs, an OpusX, a My Father and several other premium cigars. This brother has gone loco. I really appreciate the sticks, Shaun.

If you haven't already done so, put all three of these brothers on your bucket list.

Comments