Home Ratings & Reviews

Cu-Avana Punisher

y2pascoey2pascoe Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,707
Sparked up my first one of these today. Really diggin the peppery wrapper, adds a real unique flavor profile! Anyone else liking these?

Comments

• amz1301amz1301 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,287
    Smoked my first one about two weeks ago. Got it from dbeckom, thought it was great. Pepper at the beginning does give you that "burn" but I liked it. Then as pepper/ hotness wore off some I thought it got even better. I thought these might fall under the "gimmick" category but I thought it was a really good smoke. Liked it so much got The Beard to hook me up with a great price on these.

• zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,214
    I got a box when there was a really good special on them a while back. I do wipe the tip a bit to remove a bit of the pepper. A bit too much there sometimes.
  • allsmokedupallsmokedup Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 738
    I got 2 in a sampler last march. Smoked one a few months ago and enjoyed the punch in the face. I want to smoke the second, but then I'll have none left! Maybe I'll do that sometime in the coming week.

The shape is really deceptive. It looks like a little stick, compared to the big fat Diesel 6x60s and other gordos, so you don't expect big things, but man does it kick like a mule. Hah, I was just thinking about how this might make a good prank smoke along with some rotgut.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    So they are comparible to a diesel? I'm thinking about tryin one of these. Sounds yummy.
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    I really like this smoke. I don't mind the initial spiciness, at first. It dies down after an inch, or so. And then it's just yummy smokin the rest of the way.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    amz1301:
    Smoked my first one about two weeks ago. Got it from dbeckom, thought it was great. Pepper at the beginning does give you that "burn" but I liked it. Then as pepper/ hotness wore off some I thought it got even better. I thought these might fall under the "gimmick" category but I thought it was a really good smoke. Liked it so much got The Beard to hook me up with a great price on these.

nice AMZ.. got one resting that i pulled from kriegs pass.. Ill have to spark it up soon,, Im guessing its not a first stick in the a.m with coffee smoke,,
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,121
    Yep! Once you get past the spicyness, its actually a pretty darn good smoke!! I was weary at first but after smoking a couple, I'd def recommend them!
  • amz1301amz1301 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,287
    The Kid:
    amz1301:

nice AMZ.. got one resting that i pulled from kriegs pass.. Ill have to spark it up soon,, Im guessing its not a first stick in the a.m with coffee smoke,,
    Depends, you like hot wings with your coffee in the morning ?
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    The Kid:
    amz1301:
    Rudy, it is really that bad in the morning. I sparked my very first one up at 11:00 am right after a Tat Verocu #5.