Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Awesome trade

RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
MonteWhite hooked me up with three Camacho's that I like. My neighbor even said he knew I was happy when I saw Jeffrey's Box come in today. Have to say thanks a lot and your stogies are enroute. He wanted to send them first seeing this was his first trade. I think he will be more than satisfied when his end hits. Thanks again Jeffrey and this is what he sent me.

Photobucket

Comments

• RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
  • StrongStyleStrongStyle Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 221
    good stuff! those tats in the back round are taunting me. need to re-up.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    I'm getting on the Camacho train... those look great...

and the organization in your humi makes me feel very very very unorganized
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    I need to get some cedar to make dividers too. That is a nice hit there 'Ric and Monte.
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    robbyras:
    I'm getting on the Camacho train... those look great...

and the organization in your humi makes me feel very very very unorganized

Buddy, it's by default. My wife told me the guys gave me a wonderful gift. I better have those sticks organized and readable if I want them display in our basement, lol. Plus Lakota72 said the samething, lol...
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    Very, very nice hit!
  • MonteWhiteMonteWhite Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 200
    It was a pleasure Rick! I hope you enjoy those. And I have to agree with the others here, your humi looks stellar!
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Very nice. Now a word of caution to you MonteWhite....RUN! Bunker your house. When you think it's done double it and then double that and you'll be close to ready for what Rick does to people. I'm scared for you....haha
    ENFIDL:
    Very nice. Now a word of caution to you MonteWhite....RUN! Bunker your house. When you think it's done double it and then double that and you'll be close to ready for what Rick does to people. I'm scared for you....haha

It's trade E, I don't destroy mailboxes on trades. Okay, sometimes I do. I just sent him what he asked for, that's all :).....

• ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    RCY Cigars:
    ENFIDL:

It's trade E, I don't destroy mailboxes on trades. Okay, sometimes I do. I just sent him what he asked for, that's all :).....

Again this is going to end TERRIBLY but in a good way :)
    RCY Cigars:
    ENFIDL:

you mean like the 2nd trade you did with me?? you know, the one where you blew my front porch off it's foundation cause the box WOULDN"T FIT in the mailbox??
    BigT06:
    RCY Cigars:
    ENFIDL:

you mean like the 2nd trade you did with me?? you know, the one where you blew my front porch off it's foundation cause the box WOULDN"T FIT in the mailbox??

Huh, I don't recall that ever happening Sir. I just gave you the trade you asked for. I even stuck to the number count, lol....

RCY Cigars:
    BigT06:
    RCY Cigars:
    ENFIDL:

Huh, I don't recall that ever happening Sir. I just gave you the trade you asked for. I even stuck to the number count, lol....

no, no, no, no. You did the blind 5 newb trade with me (pre-newbie trading thread, I must add)... then the first time I sent you Ruinations, YOU BLEW MY ASS UP WITH 20+ STICKS! Remember now?!?!?! lol

that's why I hit you back with the Ruinations?My Fathers?el Titans... because you had burried me so hard. Don't play innocent. You know what I'm talking about. lmao

you stuck to the number count on our last trade... WITH HTF TATS and such. lol

bottom line, Rick's gonna blow you away. Trade/pass/bomb... doesn't matter.
    BigT06:
    RCY Cigars:
    BigT06:
    RCY Cigars:
    ENFIDL:

no, no, no, no. You did the blind 5 newb trade with me (pre-newbie trading thread, I must add)... then the first time I sent you Ruinations, YOU BLEW MY ASS UP WITH 20+ STICKS! Remember now?!?!?! lol

that's why I hit you back with the Ruinations?My Fathers?el Titans... because you had burried me so hard. Don't play innocent. You know what I'm talking about. lmao

you stuck to the number count on our last trade... WITH HTF TATS and such. lol

bottom line, Rick's gonna blow you away. Trade/pass/bomb... doesn't matter.

Monte gave me a list. I followed his list, now if he some how blew his self up. Then he would have to blame himself because of his list. Not because I didn't follow any rules or guidlines. He made the guidlines, not me. He said five with three of them being the Camacho's I asked about. He sent me a list and ask if I had any on his list. So, he's getting his list. I'm not wrong for that, am I, lol....

• dowjr1dowjr1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 600
    Which Camachos are those in the pic btw? I love a good maddy and have not seen those. Or maybe I have and just did not remember.
    dowjr1:
    Which Camachos are those in the pic btw? I love a good maddy and have not seen those. Or maybe I have and just did not remember.

Those are the Camacho Corojo Maduro.

Hmm...Rick, you seem to be notorious for blowing up mailboxes. I was hoping and expecting this trade to be civil, but if I find mine blown to bits, I'll be forced to retaliate. Only time will tell till I receive your package...
    First trades are always done civilized Sir. Do not fall for their crazyness. Just remember, you gave me a list and I sent you what you ask from that list. Everything good right.....

• dowjr1dowjr1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 600
    Ah. I have the corojos in humi but not the corojo maddy. For sure I will have to give them a try.
    So I just got RCY's end of the trade. And dang he really went over the top. It was a 5 for 5 trade and Rick, being the generous soul he is, threw in a few extras. All of them are top notch smokes, which I have never tried with the exception of one. Rick, you are the man and I look forward to enjoying these delicious smokes.

Glad you like the selection from your list. Hope they fit the bill for you. Enjoy and thank you for the stogies you sent me.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Ric, how do you keep this up ? I see the pictures of the bombs you send out and the sticks for the troops..You must have a bottomless humidor. Nice hit.
    kaspera79:
    Ric, how do you keep this up ? I see the pictures of the bombs you send out and the sticks for the troops..You must have a bottomless humidor. Nice hit.

You guys make it happen, not me. I really say I'm going to smoke this today. Then BAM! I get hit with a bomb, challenged, some wants to trade etc, lol.....