Home General Discussion

Show off your Humi set-up

Comments

• RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,603
    This thread... So beautiful!!!!! I've only gone through a few pages and tears started selling up in my eyes! Ill post a pic of mine tonight. She's nothing amazing but I love her.
    Its not a lot but its mine and i love it! :)
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    LiquidChaos66:
    Its not a lot but its mine and i love it! :)
    One of these days you will look back and this and say what the hell happened? I used to have everything under control..trust me it gets out of hand quickly...especially around this group.

Looks good though...................FOR NOW!
    Thats what im hoping happens!!!! I saw one too many humi cabinets on here and i can officially say... I am jealous! Some day i hope to have a collection worth comparing to them!
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    Well from the looks of it your already probably thinking of a bigger humi. Just remember always go bigger than you think you'll need or get a cooler. Otherwise next thing you know you'll have humi's all over the place:)
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    Rhamlin:
    Well from the looks of it your already probably thinking of a bigger humi. Just remember always go bigger than you think you'll need or get a cooler. Otherwise next thing you know you'll have humi's all over the place:)
    totally agree with this, i have 5 little humidors and it is a pain in the ass......i need to buck up for a nice big 300 ct.

i know i should just get a cooler, but i like the look and feel of a humidor
    Yeah im thinking a 300 ct will do me just fine. I dont want to get so out of control that i have no room to do anything else. Plus ill be able to maintain 250 pretty easily and keep pushing extras out in bombs and trades. But thats a ways down the road. I gotta get the humi first and then try to convince my wife that i need to fill it. lol Thats the hard part.
    300 count = 180 cigars roughly. Maybe less. It's amazing how fast that ca fill up:) don't get rid of your current humi, you'll need it for overflow.
    Rhamlin:
    300 count = 180 cigars roughly. Maybe less. It's amazing how fast that ca fill up:) don't get rid of your current humi, you'll need it for overflow.

Stupid question. How is it rated 300 but only holds roughly 180? I'm guessing it has to do with ring size and airflow requirements.
    Rhamlin:

Stupid question. How is it rated 300 but only holds roughly 180? I'm guessing it has to do with ring size and airflow requirements.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    LiquidChaos66:
    Rhamlin:

as in...up to 300. Some folks like me love coronas and that's probably what they're rated at because normally it's BS.
    catfishbluezz:
    LiquidChaos66:
    Rhamlin:

as in...up to 300. Some folks like me love coronas and that's probably what they're rated at because normally it's BS.

Makes sense... my 50ct is looking more like a 35-40. Luckily i have back up storage available in case i come across more than my humi can handle right now.
    Let me put it this way. My humi at the top of the page is 250. Even if I take all that KL out, no way is it holding 250
    maybe if you just packed them in and pushed some of them down to flatten them out?
    LiquidChaos66:
    maybe if you just packed them in and pushed some of them down to flatten them out?
    Maybe if they were ALL coronas. Plus, I don't want to flatten them ;)
    no sense of adventure. Hahaha!
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Haven't posted in here in a while and my setup has changed a bit, so figured I'd keep this going :)

Nice! Good lookin setup and looks like some awesome smokes too!
  • BombayBombay Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,207
    you know you been around here awhile when the pictures start loading and you havent seen who is posting and you go thats gotta be so and so. Damn Brett, Nice and Jealous. Keeping track of those humis must be a part time gig.
    Lol well thanks guys, much appreciated really :) Funny part is that over 90% of all the sticks I have there were either bought for me as gifts by my wife or bombed/gifted by the brotherhood here :) And yeah Bombay lol, its a bit of a process to maintain them all but at the same time its a lot of fun too since I'm very much a tinkerer lol
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    90+ Irishman:
    Funny part is that over 90% of all the sticks I have there were either bought for me as gifts by my wife or bombed/gifted by the brotherhood here :)
    I hear ya on that, Brett!!!
    Don't know if it's 90% for me --- but it seems like I got more sticks in my humi from bombs/trades here than anything else.

Bunch of crazy generous BOTLs around here ...... no doubt about that!
    But y'all are a bunch of enablers !!!!
    jgibv:
    90+ Irishman:
    Funny part is that over 90% of all the sticks I have there were either bought for me as gifts by my wife or bombed/gifted by the brotherhood here :)
    I hear ya on that, Brett!!!
    Don't know if it's 90% for me --- but it seems like I got more sticks in my humi from bombs/trades here than anything else.

Bunch of crazy generous BOTLs around here ...... no doubt about that!
    But y'all are a bunch of enablers !!!!
    So very true John! This has been accumulating for years though to be fair, I've just bombed or gifted away all of the others that I picked up for the most part hahaha
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    90+ Irishman:
    Lol well thanks guys, much appreciated really :) Funny part is that over 90% of all the sticks I have there were either bought for me as gifts by my wife or bombed/gifted by the brotherhood here :) And yeah Bombay lol, its a bit of a process to maintain them all but at the same time its a lot of fun too since I'm very much a tinkerer lol
    if you include poker winnings i think i am at about 90% won, gifted or traded. You guys have been wonderful in how welcoming you are. I am just now being able to start gearing up to bomb the crap out of some of you who have made me feel so welcome.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Hey Brett, what a nice collection of tobacco.. By the way how's that baby boy of yours? and where you been hiding?
  • musicman3musicman3 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 622
    Some nice sticks brother!
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    musicman3:
    imageimageimageimageimageimage
    we need to talk!!
  • musicman3musicman3 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 622
    Rhamlin:
    Some nice sticks brother!
    Thank you sir! And Smoke Em what would you like to discuss sir...