Home Ratings & Reviews

Kristoff Ligero Maduro

Ion_Warp_DriveIon_Warp_Drive Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5
Picked up one of these from my local tobacconist for $10.75 a few days back. Enjoyed it yesterday. It was hands down one of the better sticks i have enjoyed recently. Esthetically speaking, it is one beautiful cigar. It boast a dark oily maduro wrapper with a shaggy foot. Sweet earthy aromas with hints of peaty mustiness before lighting. Very bold and spicy right out of the gate. Subtle earthy sweetness with defined notes of cocoa lingering on the palate. Wonderful complexity with undertones of espresso. Nice thick creamy smoke. Highly recommended for any maduro lover. Anyone else had the privilege of trying this?

Comments

• CvilleECvilleE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,177
    I've got 1 in the cooler that I'm gonna let sit for a little while, but u can't go wrong with a Kristoff....I haven't had one yet that I didn't liked...
  • blurrblurr Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 962
    Have not had the pleasure yet, but being a maduro hzoe I can't wait to get my hands on a few. hmmm when is payday again?
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Yes I have and your description pretty much reflects my experience with it. I got this in a sampler for a great price and it was the gem of the bunch. I got hints of dried fruit too perhaps cherry. Kristoff has been on my favorites list for a while now.
  • gaberoxgaberox Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 824
    Man I gotta get my hands on one of these. Ive had the regular Kristoff maduro and it was awesome. First cigar Ive had with a very strong manure/barnyard flavor. I really enjoyed the heck out of it.