Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

west coast box -north coast cali. - REVISED - east coast alert !

jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
i think you already know but yea its on the way, lol, > 03110820000018955322 > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zdp9llrBLnA

Comments

• BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    at it again, I see. Nice.
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    Don't mess with Texas.
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    james40:
    Don't mess with Texas.
    +1
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    nothing is safe on the west siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide!!! I'll keep an eye out... i'll probably see this one streak across the sky as it passes me!
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    cant forget the east coast,lol > 03110820000018955360 image
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    jj20030:

LOL!

• dopeyferreedopeyferree Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 274
    RCY Cigars:
    jj20030:

LOL!

Great another wanna be DC Sniper.
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    RCY Cigars:
    jj20030:

LOL!

If this picture doesn't tell it all, I don't know what will.......

he should be able to figure it out from that picher , but thats the only clue he gets, i have another that would seal the deal but nope, nope, nope, thats it,,lol
    east coast was smoke em, looks like this west coast got delayed but should hit today ::Label/Receipt Number: 0311 0820 0000 1895 5322 Expected Delivery Date: November 12, 2011 Class: Priority Mail® Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™ Status: Depart USPS Sort Facility Your item departed our PETALUMA, CA 94999 sort facility on November 14, 2011.
  • 415415 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 951
    petaluma??????? thats only 15 minutes north of here.........
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    415:
    word... I didn't know we had any BORKs in Petaluma...
    robbyras:
    415:
    like he said, lmao/// Out for Delivery, November 14, 2011, 10:18 am, NOVATO, CA 94947
    currently searching for camera to post pics. very nice selection of sticks
  • MonteWhiteMonteWhite Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 200
    robbyras:
    415:
    I thought the same. And now someone from Novato??? There are a lot more BOTLs in northern california than I thought
  • MonteWhiteMonteWhite Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 200
    Unless that's you Kevin ha...
    MonteWhite:
    Unless that's you Kevin ha...
    unfortunately, i do live in novato.
    Photobucket
    Wow JJ, that's an awesome hot. What's the one between the AB and LFD?
    james40:
    I can't tell for sure cause the pic quality isn't very good (prob using a cell phone, like me. lol)... but that looks like a double ligero. Totally different than the Air Bender, but still a great stick.
    BigT06:
    james40:
    I can't tell for sure cause the pic quality isn't very good (prob using a cell phone, like me. lol)... but that looks like a double ligero. Totally different than the Air Bender, but still a great stick.
    WOW totally misread your question!! lmao. I thought you asked the difference between an AB (air bender) and the LFD... it's been a long week. lol

The answer to thew question that you actually asked is an Oliva Serie V. AWESOME cigars!
    BigT06:
    BigT06:
    james40:
    WOW totally misread your question!! lmao. I thought you asked the difference between an AB (air bender) and the LFD... it's been a long week. lol

The answer to thew question that you actually asked is an Oliva Serie V. AWESOME cigars!
    actually, I referenced te wrong cigar. Between the AB and the Oliva V. That's a double Ligero you said?
    james40:
    BigT06:
    BigT06:
    james40:

actually, I referenced te wrong cigar. Between the AB and the Oliva V. That's a double Ligero you said?
    looks like it, but it's kinda hard to tell. The big part of their bands are all the same, the only difference is the tiny word under the big LFD. Based on the color of the stick I think it's a DL, but again, the pic makes it tough to tell.
    BigT06:
    james40:
    BigT06:
    BigT06:
    james40:

looks like it, but it's kinda hard to tell. The big part of their bands are all the same, the only difference is the tiny word under the big LFD. Based on the color of the stick I think it's a DL, but again, the pic makes it tough to tell.
    i think i sent him a v maduro 2011 toro, an the lfd i think is a chiselito, and the other is a La Sirena ,,, Wrapper: Connecticut Broadleaf Binder: Nicaragua Filler: Nicaragua Strength: Medium/Full image
    Thanks guys. Great hit JJ