Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

RCY Cigars; DBeckom and BigT06

greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
I received packages from all three of these brothers today. I consider myself lucky to be on their A List, and once again all three of them came through for me big time. The first package I received was from RCY Cigars. Rick and I put together a 5 stick blind and then he commenced to b!itch slapping me. I don't need to tell you guys this because you already know - Rick is a great BOTL. It seems that his generosity is unlimited. For those of you who have yet to deal with Rick, git-r-done. Rick, thank you for your kindness.

The second package I opened was from Dwayne. Dwayne has been there for me from the beginning. Last week I put out a request for 1-2 MOW PA. Within a few minutes, Dwayne PM'd me and said he had it covered. I kinda knew what I was in for with Dwayne, even still he blind sided me. He went way over the top and sent a 5'er of PA's along with some other premium sticks. I have big plans for Dwayne and he is always on my "To Bomb List." However, he has now moved to the top. Hunker down, bro, this one is going to stang.

And the last package I opened was from my good brother, Todd. Todd picked two cigars off my wish list. The reason I am so excited about this package is because Todd did exactly what he was supposed to do. He promised to only send me those two sticks and no extras, and he did just that. I have been dying to try the LG T52 and the Oval, and he came through big time. Todd, I really appreciate this package.

Comments

• Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,971
    Nice hits there boys
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Greg you S O A G, take that, lol. Honestly, AMZ1301 smacked me upside my head with one of those Diggers and DopeyFerree did the same. So, I figured I'll do the same to you. See how you feel from that. Enjoy the AF WOA Maduro and the RP. But you got one of my top three in the AF #77, love it. Enjoy and just like I told you in our PM, your a heck of guy....

• greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    RCY Cigars:
    Greg you S O A G, take that, lol. Honestly, AMZ1301 smacked me upside my head with one of those Diggers and DopeyFerree did the same. So, I figured I'll do the same to you. See how you feel from that. Enjoy the AF WOA Maduro and the RP. But you got one of my top three in the AF #77, love it. Enjoy and just like I told you in our PM, your a heck of guy....

I can't believe you sent me a "Shark". What the h3ll were you thinking. lol. I have nothing in my boxes that can compete with a Shark. RATS!
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,971
    greg2648:
    RCY Cigars:

I can't believe you sent me a "Shark". What the h3ll were you thinking. lol. I have nothing in my boxes that can compete with a Shark. RATS!
    We ALL know that is not true...you have some real gems there Greg...just glad someone took the paddle away from Marker and myself for a while, my arms were getting tired :)
    Yea, you do. Remember, it's not the price or the HTF cigar. It's your palate. I'm still happy with my Carlos Torano Dominico's that Alienmisprint introduced me too.

Shaun.Harrison87:
    greg2648:
    RCY Cigars:

We ALL know that is not true...you have some real gems there Greg...just glad someone took the paddle away from Marker and myself for a while, my arms were getting tired :)

LOL........

• BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    Glad you enjoy them. As I said, I am a man of my word. You said 2 and I proved that I can count... to 2... so not that impressive, but it's counting, anyways. lol
  • dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    The second package I opened was from Dwayne. Dwayne has been there for me from the beginning. Last week I put out a request for 1-2 MOW PA. Within a few minutes, Dwayne PM'd me and said he had it covered. I kinda knew what I was in for with Dwayne, even still he blind sided me. He went way over the top and sent a 5'er of PA's along with some other premium sticks. I have big plans for Dwayne and he is always on my "To Bomb List." However, he has now moved to the top. Hunker down, bro, this one is going to stang.

I hope you enjoy all those sticks as much as I do! That SL Oval is great...the SL Connecticut is one of the best Connie's I've had! The Ave Maria Clermont (corona) is my favorite vitola in the line. That RP Decade is the Limitada...enough said! And the MOW PA's are just plain delicious!

Rick & Todd, nice hits! I love that all three hit at the same time.

• ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Great sticks. Nice work guys!