Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Joker found and confirmed!

wwesternwwestern Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,386
So I've been watching alot and have had a suspect for a long time, with the jokers most recent post I had some pretty good evidence so I pm'd him and told him I knew and stated his identity to which he replied "Surely we can work something out for you to remain silent" and I'll go ahead and answer here no I can't. PM me if you want the Jokers info!

Time to turn that smile upside down! 9405 5036 9930 0282 0533 59

Comments

• greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
  • StrongStyleStrongStyle Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 221
    its bout to get wild
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    Ruthless. Here comes Karma!
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    Lol but PM sent. Your inbox is gonna blow up.
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    I never had to deal with The Jackoffs taunts and silly letters. Whoever did needs to send him something that will tear his face off and leave a stench in the mailbox so vile only his mother would love it.
    Marker:
    I never had to deal with The Jackoffs taunts and silly letters. Whoever did needs to send him something that will tear his face off and leave a stench in the mailbox so vile only his mother would love it.
    Daaaaaammmmmnnnn J, Don't sugarcoat it, tell us how you really feel. lol.
  • The JokerThe Joker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 18
    wwestern:
    So I've been watching alot and have had a suspect for a long time, with the jokers most recent post I had some pretty good evidence so I pm'd him and told him I knew and stated his identity to which he replied "Surely we can work something out for you to remain silent" and I'll go ahead and answer here no I can't. PM me if you want the Jokers info!

Always gotta be a stick in the mud jackass in every crowd.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    wwestern:

Way to stay watchful and vigilent Mr, wwestern!!!
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    seems i remember he used the word " chumps " lmfao , will see
  • VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    The Joker:
    wwestern:

Always gotta be a stick in the mud jackass in every crowd.
    +1, lol
    wwestern:

should just keep soaking him for cigars to keep his identity secret, he has been throwing out some primo stuff,lol
    jj20030:
    wwestern:

should just keep soaking him for cigars to keep his identity secret, he has been throwing out some primo stuff,lol
    Ive done quite a bit of research on this subject as many scholars have studied and documented this pattern of behaviour throughout the ages. It seems these unnamed villians/heroes (make your choice) have a deep need for acceptance, but the acceptance isnt from the members of the community its acceptance from the cigars themselves...These unsung heroes form a unique zen like bond with their cigars, where they actually believe they can communicate with the cigars,, The cigars then tell them what must be done,,, For example,, I am sure whatever DPG sticks this man behind the mask may have, have been calling incessantly to be sent to me. It Then becomes more than the Hero can bear,, Could you imagine the constant calling of your cigars to be sent to another Bork.. Jealosy and regret develop, and sometimes the hero turns bitter towards cigars that are always wanting to be with someone else. Animosity develops between the two so the constant complainers either get sent to another Bork or they get moved to a long term storage unit where they can "Mature" but that is another tangent. Though the other side of this is some cigars are perfectly content to sit and wait it out within the confines of whatever humidor they may be in, as they have matured and know their time will eventually come. So you see, we shouldnt be angry with this individual we should look at this from a position of undertsanding and compassion...As we tend to mock what we dont truly understand..Joker I know you only did what you were told to do and you answer to a higher calling.. Bravo...

The Kid:
    jj20030:
    wwestern:

Ive done quite a bit of research on this subject as many scholars have studied and documented this pattern of behaviour throughout the ages. It seems these unnamed villians/heroes (make your choice) have a deep need for acceptance, but the acceptance isnt from the members of the community its acceptance from the cigars themselves...These unsung heroes form a unique zen like bond with their cigars, where they actually believe they can communicate with the cigars,, The cigars then tell them what must be done,,, For example,, I am sure whatever DPG sticks this man behind the mask may have, have been calling incessantly to be sent to me. It Then becomes more than the Hero can bear,, Could you imagine the constant calling of your cigars to be sent to another Bork.. Jealosy and regret develop, and sometimes the hero turns bitter towards cigars that are always wanting to be with someone else. Animosity develops between the two so the constant complainers get moved to a long term storage unit where they can "Mature" but that is another tangent. Though the other side of this is some cigars are perfectly content to sit and wait it out within the confines of whatever humidor they may be in, as they have matured and know their time will eventually come. So you see we shouldnt be angry with this individual we should look at this from a position of undertsanding and compassion...As we tend to mock what we dont truly understand..Joker I know you only did what you were told to do and you answer to a higher calling.. Bravo...
    I think Rudy has a good understanding of the situation. However, my DPG's are not telling me to do the same. Obviously by now, we all know who The Joker is, don't we? I think its more of a matter that The Joker doesn't know who he is.............or something like that.........
    The Kid:
    jj20030:
    wwestern:

Ive done quite a bit of research on this subject as many scholars have studied and documented this pattern of behaviour throughout the ages. It seems these unnamed villians/heroes (make your choice) have a deep need for acceptance, but the acceptance isnt from the members of the community its acceptance from the cigars themselves...These unsung heroes form a unique zen like bond with their cigars, where they actually believe they can communicate with the cigars,, The cigars then tell them what must be done,,, For example,, I am sure whatever DPG sticks this man behind the mask may have, have been calling incessantly to be sent to me. It Then becomes more than the Hero can bear,, Could you imagine the constant calling of your cigars to be sent to another Bork.. Jealosy and regret develop, and sometimes the hero turns bitter towards cigars that are always wanting to be with someone else. Animosity develops between the two so the constant complainers either get sent to another Bork or they get moved to a long term storage unit where they can "Mature" but that is another tangent. Though the other side of this is some cigars are perfectly content to sit and wait it out within the confines of whatever humidor they may be in, as they have matured and know their time will eventually come. So you see, we shouldnt be angry with this individual we should look at this from a position of undertsanding and compassion...As we tend to mock what we dont truly understand..Joker I know you only did what you were told to do and you answer to a higher calling.. Bravo...

Or he is just crazy. And my answer is easier to read.
    greg2648:
    The Kid:
    jj20030:
    wwestern:

Ive done quite a bit of research on this subject as many scholars have studied and documented this pattern of behaviour throughout the ages. It seems these unnamed villians/heroes (make your choice) have a deep need for acceptance, but the acceptance isnt from the members of the community its acceptance from the cigars themselves...These unsung heroes form a unique zen like bond with their cigars, where they actually believe they can communicate with the cigars,, The cigars then tell them what must be done,,, For example,, I am sure whatever DPG sticks this man behind the mask may have, have been calling incessantly to be sent to me. It Then becomes more than the Hero can bear,, Could you imagine the constant calling of your cigars to be sent to another Bork.. Jealosy and regret develop, and sometimes the hero turns bitter towards cigars that are always wanting to be with someone else. Animosity develops between the two so the constant complainers get moved to a long term storage unit where they can "Mature" but that is another tangent. Though the other side of this is some cigars are perfectly content to sit and wait it out within the confines of whatever humidor they may be in, as they have matured and know their time will eventually come. So you see we shouldnt be angry with this individual we should look at this from a position of undertsanding and compassion...As we tend to mock what we dont truly understand..Joker I know you only did what you were told to do and you answer to a higher calling.. Bravo...
    I think Rudy has a good understanding of the situation. However, my DPG's are not telling me to do the same. Obviously by now, we all know who The Joker is, don't we? I think its more of a matter that The Joker doesn't know who he is.............or something like that.........
    Well you struck a good point in that the Joker and other men with this phenomenon do tend to loose their identity and they become conflicted.. I would suggest readin the book.. "Forming a better relation with your cigars and the world they live in"
    Marker:
    The Kid:
    jj20030:
    wwestern:

Yes but not nearly as enjoyable and I must say its lacking in understanding ... Once again we mock what we do not understand
    greg2648:
    The Kid:
    jj20030:
    wwestern:

Oh and Greg a far as your stcks telling you something different, it is quite possible that your sticks Are in fact wanting to be sent to me but the message for some reason is not getting through. I would suggest at least 2 hours of meditation with a good cigar to clear your mind and increase your focus and awareness before communicating with your DPG"S
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    The Kid:
    greg2648:
    The Kid:
    jj20030:
    wwestern:

Oh and Greg a far as your stcks telling you something different, it is quite possible that your sticks Are in fact wanting to be sent to me but the message for some reason is not getting through. I would suggest at least 2 hours of meditation with a good cigar to clear your mind and increase your focus and awareness before communicating with your DPG"S
    lmao. nice, Rudy.
    Marker:
    The Kid:
    jj20030:
    wwestern:

Marker may I suggest the book "Were all f'n crazy,,Where do we go from here?"
    The Kid:
    Marker:
    The Kid:
    jj20030:
    wwestern:

I don't need to. It was my biography.
    The Kid:
    greg2648:
    The Kid:
    jj20030:
    wwestern:

I think you are on to something, Rudy. My wife says all the time that I am not a good listener. Since you seem to be a "Cigar Whisperer", Maybe I could send all of my sticks to you. You could then translate to me what ever they tell you. That way, I could learn to be a better listener.
    The Kid:
    Marker:
    The Kid:
    jj20030:
    wwestern:

so how should one approach the retaliation aspect of this ? lol
  • blurrblurr Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 962
    greg2648:
    The Kid:
    greg2648:
    The Kid:
    jj20030:
    wwestern:

I think you are on to something, Rudy. My wife says all the time that I am not a good listener. Since you seem to be a "Cigar Whisperer", Maybe I could send all of my sticks to you. You could then translate to me what ever they tell you. That way, I could learn to be a better listener.

Holy $h1t, omg Cigar Whisperer! Thats great you guys just made my damn day.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    Oh.
    HELL.
    YEAH!

I GOTS to get me some of this! PM inbound!

greg2648:
    The Kid:
    greg2648:
    The Kid:
    jj20030:
    wwestern:

I'm sorry as I am not a member of the elite Cigar Whisperer society. I am only a student on the subject. Though from witnessing your work I can see you have all the makings to become a great Cigar Whisperer yourself.. Keep the Faith and try to listen to that voice within..Perhaps you could collaberate with the Joker and try to hone your powers..
    Funny thing is, I am sure I have collaberated with The Joker. At the time, I didn't realize he was the Joker. Someday, I could see myself in a ruse such as this.........
    greg2648:
    Funny thing is, I am sure I have collaberated with The Joker. At the time, I didn't realize he was the Joker. Someday, I could see myself in a ruse such as this.........
    Your forum handle would be -

The Enema
    wwestern:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lm_GPkOfVKI
    I
    jj20030:
    The Kid:
    Marker:
    The Kid:
    jj20030:
    wwestern:

so how should one approach the retaliation aspect of this ? lol
    I apologize as I missed this earlier,, Well JJ this question you have posed is one of the more hotly debated aspects of this phenomenon.. There are those who tend to allow the hero/villain to work out his own solution to his or her current condition. There are others who say the best way to bring the subject out of their condition is through intense shock therapy ( cigar bombs) I can see you've done some research and elected to use the latter..I must say that the empiracle evidence provided supports this approach.