Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Shameless drawing... has been drawn... we have WINNERS!

robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
I'm taking my Amateur reviews viral!

Follow me on Twitter @RobbyRasReviews and like me on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/RobbyRasReviews...

I will pick one "liker" and one "follower" as winners... making comments may get your name in the hat twice, just sayin'... The winners will get a little something from my Humi's...

post it here or PM me so I know who to choose the winners from... as I imagine you guys have different names on twitter and FB... if you get other folks to follow, that will count as well, just be sure to let me know

Contest will run through Sunday!

I just all of this going last night so the content is lacking at this point, but I'll get all my current reviews up and some new stuff too

Comments

• denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    now following you on twitter @the_dennis_king
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    Cool deal TheRobbyRas. I don't do twitter or the facebook though.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    Marker:
    The facebook page is public so you should be able to see it...

I'll have another contest when I get my website up... it's in the works...
  • JHeweyJHewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,411
    Now following you on twitter and liked you on facebook
    i mentioned you in a tweet so now all my faithful followers will see you. all 7 of them........ Surprise [:O]
    dennisking:
    i mentioned you in a tweet so now all my faithful followers will see you. all 7 of them........ Surprise [:O]
    HA! thanks Dennis!
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    Have someone mention you on @notgarybusey and @prosextips. That should get your little twitter going.
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    Following you on twitter @CutleryBarn and @BikersBasement and on facebook
    JHewey:
    MTuccelli:
    You guys are awesome!
    JHewey:
    MTuccelli:
    You guys are awesome!

and in turn I am following all of you...
  • dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    Liked you on FB...I've never gotten into the twitter thing
  • dopeyferreedopeyferree Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 274
    Like you on Facebook, Even dropped you a comment
  • jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    Marker:

I don't, either, but I had a look. I couldn't post a comment without logging in and "been there, done that", and it took me two weeks to 'unjoin'. Oh, well......
  • JZJZ Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 827
    I "Liked" your page on facebook and dropped a line
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    "Liked" you on facebook.
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,471
    Following you @ZachLux and mentioned you. Good luck bro.
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    following on Twitter
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    @ENFIDL shall be following you shortly
    BUMP... you have through the end of the day to get your name in the hat...
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Rob, I have liked and posted on the FB... don't have a twitter account. BTW which is your FB Rob... add me or send me the email addy so I can add you brother. Great reviews and nice setup, CONGRATS!
    Robby I followed you and did so with my blog acct too and put a tweet out there for ya from the blog one and rt'ed it from mine. Hope it helps spread the word!
    ok... so I put names in a 2010 World Series Champion San Francisco Giants hat and pulled out the following winners...

Drumroll... tktktktktkktktktktktktktktktktktktktktktktktktktk

Our Winner on Twitter is... The King of The Short Shorts... Mr. Nair himself... ENFIDL!!!

and our FB Winner is a man who decided to get involved without telling anyone... A man who has yet to even OPEN his copy of Skyrim... stephen_hannibal!!!

PM me your info Boys and include 3-5 sticks you are looking to try and I'll see what I can do for you...

thanks so much for helping me out guys... all the likes and re-tweets are much appreciated... it's gotta start somewhere right? what better place than here? what better time than now?

I'll keep posting my reviews here along with FB, twitter and very soon on the RobbyRasReviews website...

thanks again!
    and upon further review we have a third winner... dennisking was the first to reply, he hooked me up on FB AND on Twitter including posts and retweets and mentions... he really stepped up, so... WINNER WINNER... PM me Dennis... include a list of some stuff you're looking for...
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,971
    robbyras:
    and upon further review we have a third winner... dennisking was the first to reply, he hooked me up on FB AND on Twitter including posts and retweets and mentions... he really stepped up, so... WINNER WINNER... PM me Dennis... include a list of some stuff you're looking for...
    Hey Dennis, dont forget about those cigars you were talking about earlier; Opus X Forbidden, Padron 85th, and Behike 56 ;)
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    robbyras:
    Hey Dennis, dont forget about those cigars you were talking about earlier; Opus X Forbidden, Padron 85th, and Behike 56 ;)
    exactly... unfortunately i'm not in a position to load anyone up with any of those... but I think I can cause a little damage
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    robbyras:
    ok... so I put names in a 2010 World Series Champion San Francisco Giants hat and pulled out the following winners...

Drumroll... tktktktktkktktktktktktktktktktktktktktktktktktktk

Our Winner on Twitter is... The King of The Short Shorts... Mr. Nair himself... ENFIDL!!!

and our FB Winner is a man who decided to get involved without telling anyone... A man who has yet to even OPEN his copy of Skyrim... stephen_hannibal!!!

PM me your info Boys and include 3-5 sticks you are looking to try and I'll see what I can do for you...

thanks so much for helping me out guys... all the likes and re-tweets are much appreciated... it's gotta start somewhere right? what better place than here? what better time than now?

I'll keep posting my reviews here along with FB, twitter and very soon on the RobbyRasReviews website...

thanks again!
    Wait NICE!!!! MWA HA HA HA HA!!!

robbyras:
    HOLY BALLS ROB!!!! I've enjoyed the reviews as they are more suited to my reading style. they are to the point and I love that. I will PM you right away.
    got a few of them out today...

Priority Mail® Label Number: 9405 5036 9930 0286 4506 42

Priority Mail® Label Number: 9405 5036 9930 0286 4506 59

thanks again fellas!
    And the wondrous cigars have arrived!!!
    I haven't had any of these cigars before.
    robbyras:
    got a few of them out today...

Priority Mail® Label Number: 9405 5036 9930 0286 4506 42

Priority Mail® Label Number: 9405 5036 9930 0286 4506 59

thanks again fellas!
    Thank you! Robby is even going an extra step with mine and waiting on his order of Black Markets to arrive so that I can finally try it. You're one helluva bork brother! Seeing what's already landed scares me...