Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Launching Saturday

2»

Comments

• StrongStyleStrongStyle Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 221
    LANDED. DESTROYED. crappy pic, sorry. image 11 sticks, i can only assume this is to complete my humi. it sure does fill it out nice.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    bandyt09:
    zeebra:
    all i can see is the package 2nd from left is going to Rob Rasmussen in Greeley, CO.
    Shawn, close. It is Robbyras but in Concord CA. Brett (FTG) is in Greeley CO
    Did your end of this deal ever land? I can't seem to find the DC I sent over... just checking
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,971
    Yeah, this is gonna hurt...going to go check the mailroom for casualties
  • JHeweyJHewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,411
    Got mine. Will post pics later if I get a chance.
    JHewey:
    Well you can still type, that must be a good sign...mine is still out for delivery : /
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    JHewey:
    Well you can still type, that must be a good sign...mine is still out for delivery : /
    I'm ok. But my 3 year old got the mail and went on a fun ride. He is ok. Thought it was fun.
    O.M.G! I just opened my package, it was left unattended in the mailroom... 3-Camacho Triple Maddys, San Cristobal, MF El Hijo, Macanudo 1997, Padron 1964, God of Fire Carlito, and San Cristobal Habana.

What a package Todd, I am honestly floored...THANK YOU!
  • StrongStyleStrongStyle Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 221
    this is full blow carpet bombing.
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    O.M.G! I just opened my package, it was left unattended in the mailroom... 3-Camacho Triple Maddys, San Cristobal, MF El Hijo, Macanudo 1997, Padron 1964, God of Fire Carlito, and San Cristobal Habana.

What a package Todd, I am honestly floored...THANK YOU!
    holy crap... thats a hellova haul!
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    robbyras:
    bandyt09:
    zeebra:
    all i can see is the package 2nd from left is going to Rob Rasmussen in Greeley, CO.
    Did your end of this deal ever land? I can't seem to find the DC I sent over... just checking
    Rob, LOL. I posted it on the What did you get today and you even commented on it, I guess that CRS disease is spreading. Yes, my friend, I did get it. Your end should hit today, tomorrow at the latest.
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    bandyt09:
    robbyras:
    bandyt09:
    zeebra:
    Rob, LOL. I posted it on the What did you get today and you even commented on it, I guess that CRS disease is spreading. Yes, my friend, I did get it. Your end should hit today, tomorrow at the latest.

That's bad, lol....

RCY Cigars:
    bandyt09:
    robbyras:
    bandyt09:
    zeebra:

That's bad, lol....

ha... sounds about right... i can't keep anything straight these days... did I send it? did it go to the right guy? did I include the right sticks? did I ever get my end of the trade? who knows... i try to keep track... but i'm only one man...

ha... it IS pretty awesome that I even commented on them...
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    robbyras:
    RCY Cigars:
    bandyt09:
    robbyras:
    bandyt09:
    zeebra:

That's bad, lol....

ha... sounds about right... i can't keep anything straight these days... did I send it? did it go to the right guy? did I include the right sticks? did I ever get my end of the trade? who knows... i try to keep track... but i'm only one man...

I suffer quite a bit from CRS disease and I'm not even old....................
    bandyt09:
    robbyras:
    RCY Cigars:
    bandyt09:
    robbyras:
    bandyt09:
    zeebra:

That's bad, lol....

I suffer quite a bit from CRS disease and I'm not even old....................
    yeah... i smoked a lot of pot in high school... at least I think I did
    Well i received mine today and todd decided to teach me a lesson. Thanks todd i appreciate it. and will enjoy all of them. Sorry for crappy pics, using cell phone (need to invest in a real camera)

imageimage
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    I got Todd's package in today... the sixth DC number from his first post.... FLOORED would be the only words I can come up with... thank you SOO much Todd, you are such a great friend and truly an amazing brother!! The picture speaks for itself!!!!!

• jr_p951jr_p951 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,121
    Todd is smoke checking fools with these packages!!! Slapping the taste out their mouths!! Nicely done Todd!!