Home Non Cigar Related

How bout them cowboys?!

wwesternwwestern Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,386
No no not Dallas! OSU! My boys are on fire today! On a side note Dallas would be a lot better off if they had Weeden (OSU QB) rather than Romo. lol

Comments

• ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    They are scary good. Blackmon is a freaking BEAST!
  • wwesternwwestern Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,386
    Their defense did pretty good today, hope they show up for the OU game and put those asshats in their place lol
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    I do too. I think OU is overrated and would love to see OKST destroy them as well
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    yea Wes, hope they can make the BSC and win it all, that would be awesome!!! Had $200 on em today -20, no sweat and another box of stogies for me...lol.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    The OKST Cowboys look real good. I hope they beat OKlahoma and get their shot at LSU.. BTW, the Dallas Cowboys could have beat anyone on Sunday and I am not a Cowboy fan.
  • TeegeTeege Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 660
    They do look good but I have to say the best thing that has happend for them is for LSU to slip by Bama. Bama defense is stupid good. While LSU is not exactly a push over it atleast gives other teams a chance to score. Coming from a UGA fan I have to be thankful for the same thing. No way UGA is even in the game with Bama for SEC Champ (not really much of a chance with LSU either but...). I would say if the cowboys get by OK then they get the easier SEC team for the NC Game.
    fla-gypsy:
    The OKST Cowboys look real good. I hope they beat OKlahoma and get their shot at LSU.. BTW, the Dallas Cowboys could have beat anyone on Sunday and I am not a Cowboy fan.
    Anyone but Greenbay that is...
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    I feel bad for Alabama, NOT!
    The way I see it, an Oklahoma Team is destined to make it to the title game. If the Sooners beat Okie State, that one loss to texas tech will look more palatable. No one outside of Tuscaloosa or Oregon cares to see LSU in a rematch.
    Don't forget, LSU still has to face Arkansas, whose only loss was to Alabama. If they win you have a 3 way tie in the SEC West. Now, who goes to SEC championship game?
    Lots of good ole college football left.
    The way its going to go down no one in the country will have ever played more top ten teams in one year as LSU will this year. If they win out they shouldnt even have to play in the NC game. I hope LSU and OKS win out so we dont have to deal with the BCS crap to figure out who really should go. I hate BCS one day College football will learn from Basketball a tourny is the way to go even if its just top 12 or conference champs and a couple at large.