Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

The Kid's P2K Noob only contest

2»

Comments

• 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Not playing and it's not retired or a fighter, but Rudy I gotta believe that the AC-130 Specter/Spooky is one of your favs, is this correct?
  • dopeyferreedopeyferree Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 274
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    90+ Irishman:
    Not playing and it's not retired or a fighter, but Rudy I gotta believe that the AC-130 Specter/Spooky is one of your favs, is this correct?
    The AC-130 is an amazing aircraft, It has been utilized as a gunship, reconnaissance, cargo and is even used to fly into the eye of hurricanes to survey meteorological conditions.
  • JHeweyJHewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,411
    F11 Tiger
    F-80 Shooting Star
    F-94 Starfire
    F-82 Twin Mustang
    Greg2648 talked me into showing a pic of "The Last True Dogfighter:
    Photobucket
  • spindriftspindrift Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 818
    Is that an F-86 Saberjet?
  • CvilleECvilleE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,177
    Why yes , yes it is!
    The F-86 Sabre was the first American swept wing aircraft, this technology was obtained from captured German designed aircraft. This Jet is known as the last true dogfighter, The F-86 Sabre dominated the skies over Korea against the Mig 15, and is one the most prolific fighters in American airpower, This fighter had a long service life, and was in service until 1994 when it was retired by Bolivia
    My name is Rudy and Thank You for playing, please pm me your address and if you dont mind a little more info bout yourself .
    Photobucket
    The Kid:
    Why yes , yes it is!
    The F-86 Sabre was the first American swept wing aircraft, this technology was obtained from captured German designed aircraft. This Jet is known as the last true dogfighter, The F-86 Sabre dominated the skies over Korea against the Mig 15, and is one the most prolific fighters in American airpower, This fighter had a long service life, and was in service until 1994 when it was retired by Bolivia
    My name is Rudy and Thank You for playing, please pm me your address and if you dont mind a little more info bout yourself .
    Photobucket
    /// PM sent, and thanx for the contest.....
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    Wow a brand-spankin' new noob takes it!! Well done! Good contest Kid
    skweekz:
    Wow a brand-spankin' new noob takes it!! Well done! Good contest Kid
    Thanks Skweekz,, Not that new,,look at his join date,, He's been here with us for some time.
    Thanks for playin everyone
    As this Veteran day Holiday/weekend comes to an end. I'd like to once again express my sincere gratitude to those who serve and have served in the Armed Forces. A special thanks to all the family and friends who support our Vets,,,Thank You...
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    spindrift:
    Is that an F-86 Saberjet?
    I hope you have a very large, reinforced mailbox, my friend. "you better hit bull's-eye, THE KID DON'T PLAY!!" lmao
    On its way spindrift 0310 3490 0002 3639 4793, Hope you enjoy the sticks I selected,, Take Care..XXXXXXXX EDIT XXXXXX Disregard Spindrift wrong dc info.. Should be delivered on Thu
    The Kid:
    On its way spindrift 0310 3490 0002 3639 4793, Hope you enjoy the sticks I selected,, Take Care..XXXXXXXX EDIT XXXXXX Disregard Spindrift wrong dc info.. Should be delivered on Thu
    Will let you know when I receive it and thanks again. pm sent
  • Bucking WBucking W Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 206
    The Lockheed SR-71 "Blackbird"
    Bucking W:
    The Lockheed SR-71 "Blackbird"
    VET needed here...................
    Okay, received the winners take from Rudy...Great selection of sticks and am looking forward to trying a couple of these...First attempt at posting a picture and not working...Help anybody???????
    Cool glad you got em, I hate when I forget DC..lol Enjoy my Friend, !!!!
  • bdmauk24bdmauk24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 74
    spindrift:
    Okay, received the winners take from Rudy...Great selection of sticks and am looking forward to trying a couple of these...First attempt at posting a picture and not working...Help anybody???????
    Funny, I just learned how to post a pic about an hour ago. See the I don't mean to sound like an idiot thread on the general discussion board. bigharpoon has a link to a great post there. Here's how I did it: Sign up for photobucket; upload your pics; when you view your pics, click on the panel on the right side that says IMG, it copies the correct code for you. Then, just paste into your message here. And congrats on the win! I'm sure Rudy treated you real nice.
    image Okay Rudy, you are the man...Thanks again....
    bdmauk24:
    spindrift:
    Funny, I just learned how to post a pic about an hour ago. See the I don't mean to sound like an idiot thread on the general discussion board. bigharpoon has a link to a great post there. Here's how I did it: Sign up for photobucket; upload your pics; when you view your pics, click on the panel on the right side that says IMG, it copies the correct code for you. Then, just paste into your message here. And congrats on the win! I'm sure Rudy treated you real nice.
    By George, I think I got it.....Thanx for the info.....
    spindrift:
    Wow that didnt take Long,,Congrats and Thanks for playin!!, By the way..oh never mind youll find out!!!.lol
    The Kid:
    spindrift:
    Wow that didnt take Long,,Congrats and Thanks for playin!!, By the way..oh never mind youll find out!!!.lol
    Keeping up shouldn't be a problem, I have six free sticks.......