Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

1K Post for The Irish

90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
Well brothers, in the short time that I have been here I have already managed to jump to the 1K mark! I certainly haven't been here as long as many of the "grizzled" veterans, but the friends and brothers that I have made on here have taught me a couple of things:

One, There is no more generous and kind community to my knowledge than the one that I am posting in right now... you all know who you are, but you are the people that make such a difference in so many peoples lives. Maybe it's a kind couple of words, maybe it's a gesture... you never truly realize how deep the kindness effects by just a simple action.

And two, though many of you I have never met face to face, I still consider so many of you a true member of my family, blood be d@mned, you are my family the same. Thank you one and all, and though I can't afford to do a large bombing raid or pass at the moment (the stock has shrunk from darned near 400 to less than 100 now lol) if you feel the need to do something, send it to either of the Todd's way (Bandyt09 or Big T06) or the Troop's way! Both Todd's are going through a tough time right now and they have both been some of the most instrumental people to me and so many others on this board... it's time they were properly rewarded for such! Otherwise, send it to Jake (Jsnake) and jsut keep donating to the troops.... they are the sole reason that we are here talking in ENGLISH about cigars and having the freedom to smoke and herf in this great nation.... make their Christmas one to remember this year fellas!

Thanks to one and all -- Here's to another 10X of 1K post mile markers!

Brett Jarman -- Your friendly neighborhood Irishman ;)

Comments