Home Non Cigar Related

I'm engaged.

2»

Comments

• madurofanmadurofan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,152
    kuzi16:
    let me use your phone

or your fired.
    I couldn't work for a pr1ck like that. I'd quit ...

Just kiddin kuz.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    madurofan:
    kuzi16:
    let me use your phone

or your fired.
    I couldn't work for a pr1ck like that. I'd quit ...

Just kiddin kuz.
    yeah... i think thats why all the servers hate me....
  • These Filthy HandsThese Filthy Hands Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 455
    We don't hate you... Just severely dislike.
    These Filthy Hands:
    We don't hate you... Just severely dislike.
    Is kuz kinda like the bald old manager at Shanigans in Waiting? ALways trying to fit in ...
    Wait, wait, TFH you're not marrying the hot little young hostess are you?
  • Bad AndyBad Andy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 848
    madurofan:
    the jail bait?
    Bad Andy:
    madurofan:
    the jail bait?
    Si.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    geeeez guys, dont you remember the pic from the kuzipaluza thread?

and no, i dont wanna fit in with most of the servers.
    kuzi16:

Yea you're a skinny punk looking guy, with a full head of hair. Still doesn't mean anyone invites you to the parties after work :)
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    madurofan:
    kuzi16:

Yea you're a skinny punk looking guy, with a full head of hair. Still doesn't mean anyone invites you to the parties after work :)
    hahaaha, lol.
    madurofan:
    kuzi16:

hate to burst your bubble but, I'm the skinny punk looking guy. Kuzi is the one with the goatee and the sweater. My fiancée is my age and doesn't work with me.
    These Filthy Hands:
    madurofan:
    kuzi16:

hate to burst your bubble but, I'm the skinny punk looking guy. Kuzi is the one with the goatee and the sweater. My fiancée is my age and doesn't work with me.
    Come TFH don't get your panties in a bunch I was just teasin. I remembered who was who. No offense meant about your girl. :)
    madurofan:
    These Filthy Hands:
    madurofan:
    kuzi16:

Come TFH don't get your panties in a bunch I was just teasin. I remembered who was who. No offense meant about your girl. :)
    Panties were never bunched Maddy, your joke just went over my head (I'm Polish, it dosen't take that much). I know you were just joking around. My fiancee and I met because she used to work at Applebee's years ago (Ironic). At least we were both 21 before we decided to start dating, statuatory rape is outtada question! :D

It's not rape, it's suprise sex!!!
  • TumblerTumbler Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 338
    These Filthy Hands:
    madurofan:
    These Filthy Hands:
    madurofan:
    kuzi16:

Panties were never bunched Maddy, your joke just went over my head (I'm Polish, it dosen't take that much). I know you were just joking around. My fiancee and I met because she used to work at Applebee's years ago (Ironic). At least we were both 21 before we decided to start dating, statuatory rape is outtada question! :D

It's not rape it's surprise sex - could that be a bumper sticker?

Congrats on the engagement! -
    Tumbler:
    These Filthy Hands:
    madurofan:
    These Filthy Hands:
    madurofan:
    kuzi16:

I think that's where I got it from
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    These Filthy Hands:
    madurofan:
    These Filthy Hands:
    madurofan:
    kuzi16:

lol, I need that on my car!
    These Filthy Hands:
    Tumbler:
    These Filthy Hands:
    madurofan:
    These Filthy Hands:
    madurofan:
    kuzi16:

:) Cool brother. Again congrats, as much of hard time as we all give our wives on here I will say I love being married. I've hot a great wife, I hope you enjoy the same as I do.
    madurofan:
    These Filthy Hands:
    Tumbler:
    These Filthy Hands:
    madurofan:
    These Filthy Hands:
    madurofan:
    kuzi16:

:) Cool brother. Again congrats, as much of hard time as we all give our wives on here I will say I love being married. I've hot a great wife, I hope you enjoy the same as I do.
    All good in the hood