Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Thanks Robbyras

RampMonkeyRampMonkey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,808
Rob, just wanted to say thank you for the sneaky gift you placed in the pass. This good man place a black bag that was included in the pass and a note inside stating: "These are for you Aaron! Enjoy Bro! Rob."

Included was the following:
Grand Habano
Vengeance
5 Vegas "AAA"
5 Vegas "A"
Alec Bradly Maxx
Maroma

I have to say this is something that you only read about. Its awesome that one would do such a thoughtful gesture. I never thought it would happen to me. LOL. Rob, I greatly appreciate your kindness & generosity. This "will not" go unnoticed.

Comments

• Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,971
    Very nice touch Rob!
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    When you least expect it, The RobbyRas will layeth the smacketh down upon your ROOTY POO A$$, for no better reason than The RobbyRas can! If you SMELLLLLLLLL-OW what The RobbyRas is cookin'!

Am I understanding your post right - is this the first time you've been bombed???

• kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    The Sniper:
    When you least expect it, The RobbyRas will layeth the smacketh down upon your ROOTY POO A$$, for no better reason than The RobbyRas can! If you SMELLLLLLLLL-OW what The RobbyRas is cookin'!

Am I understanding your post right - is this the first time you've been bombed???

Your in trouble now..
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    you are quite welcome... I mean, I was sending the package to you anyway, why not send some tag alongs?

I'm glad you like them and I hope you find some that you like... enjoy!
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Nice gesture Robbyras, that's aways a pleasant surprise in a pass. Ramp, looks like the favors are already turning back on you my friend.

• RampMonkeyRampMonkey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,808
    kaspera79:
    The Sniper:

Your in trouble now..

HAHA. You guys are too kind. What can I say, I'm just doing what I keep seeing from the folks here. See your all a bad in influence. MUAHAHAHHAAAA!

As for bombed, well I would say more like slapped the shat of a few times. HAHA. This forum house's great brothers here that have been more then generous and have been kind to give the Rampster some loving. You guys KNOW who you are and yes....the monkey does remember....
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    RampMonkey:
    kaspera79:
    The Sniper:

Your in trouble now..

HAHA. You guys are too kind. What can I say, I'm just doing what I keep seeing from the folks here. See your all a bad in influence. MUAHAHAHHAAAA!

As for bombed, well I would say more like slapped the shat of a few times. HAHA. This forum house's great brothers here that have been more then generous and have been kind to give the Rampster some loving. You guys KNOW who you are and yes....the monkey does remember....
    LOL We should ALL start referring to ourselves in the third person with a "The" in front of it. :-)

• robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    The Sniper:
    RampMonkey:
    kaspera79:
    The Sniper:

Your in trouble now..

LOL We should ALL start referring to ourselves in the third person with a "The" in front of it. :-)

it appears as though The RobbyRas has started something