ENFIDL:
    Got it today and will get it out tomorrow or Thursday to Marker
    What did ya pick?
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Goldy:
    ENFIDL:
    Got it today and will get it out tomorrow or Thursday to Marker
    What did ya pick?
    The AB Pryme, Gurkha Legend and the Da Vinci Masterpiece Tubo. I'll get this out on Monday. Sorry for the slight hold up I'm on nights which makes it hard to get to the P.O. Thanks again for the awesome pass brother!
  • GoldyGoldy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,636
    Great picks, that pryme is awesome. Also, look for bloom on that divinci as I boght that in 2008 and I just opened on that was covered in crystals. I had one OTT and it wasn't very good but I think its one that will get much better with age. Let me know what you think about it.
    Goldy:
    Great picks, that pryme is awesome. Also, look for bloom on that divinci as I boght that in 2008 and I just opened on that was covered in crystals. I had one OTT and it wasn't very good but I think its one that will get much better with age. Let me know what you think about it.
    Will do brother. As much as Alien loved the Pryme I was very excited to try it and I had never heard of the Da Vinci so I figured it was a perfect choice. I'll have to pull it out and check it. I have some cool thoughts on how that cigar and it's tube will photography as well. Thanks again for the pass and sticks brother!
    ENFIDL:
    Goldy:
    Will do brother. As much as Alien loved the Pryme I was very excited to try it and I had never heard of the Da Vinci so I figured it was a perfect choice. I'll have to pull it out and check it. I have some cool thoughts on how that cigar and it's tube will photography as well. Thanks again for the pass and sticks brother!
    Ahh cool, I would love to see what you come up with.
    Has this started moving again?
    Yes sir! It should have been there already. I have the DC at home and will check it after I get home from work today.
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    Got it Saturday. I will get it back out when mail resumes.
    Posting my takes tonight.
  • dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    Here are my takes from the pass. Thank you very much Goldy for having this pass. It went off to dbeckom yesterday.

I got the pass yesterday. I'll get some pics up tomorrow.

Goldy, thank you for allowing us all to participate in your pass. Your generosity will soon be rewarded!
    dbeckom:

Goldy, thank you for allowing us all to participate in your pass. Your generosity will soon be rewarded!

Hey now, thats not the point. I'm glad to see this pass is still moving.
    Goldy:
    dbeckom:

Hey now, thats not the point. I'm glad to see this pass is still moving.
    It hit the lil town of Rockmart with a bang! Thank you again Goldy for the great pass. Being at the very end, I got a few extras...

Beckom, when I was putting it together I picked the 3 sticks that I thought would make it past the gauntlet for you and was not impressed with them so I added a couple extras to the premo bag just to ensure that the you didn't get screwed in the end. Turns out that my 3 pick was indeed correct.

Thanks for participating in this fellas!
    Goldy:
    Beckom, when I was putting it together I picked the 3 sticks that I thought would make it past the gauntlet for you and was not impressed with them so I added a couple extras to the premo bag just to ensure that the you didn't get screwed in the end. Turns out that my 3 pick was indeed correct.

Ya know, I have never smoked any of the sticks that came to me! Thanks again!
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    Goldy:

thanks for the pass brian!
    Thank you very much Goldy for the pass.
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    Marker:
    Thank you very much Goldy for the pass.
    EXACTLY!! This was an awesome pass and an awesome thing to do. Simply awesome. Thank you.