Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

greg2648 wanna do a blind trade?

jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
contacts me and ask if i wanna do a blind trade , im like come on , was kinda day dreaming and such and after a couple pm's exchanged and he starts talking about this and that, i start to realize,,,, i think im ****** !

Comments

• deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    jj20030:
    contacts me and ask if i wanna do a blind trade , im like come on , was kinda day dreaming and such and after a couple pm's exchanged and he starts talking about this and that, i start to realize,,,, i think im ****** !
    wewt!!!
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,971
    I responded his thread, I really wanted a 3rd round with him...after looking at my cigar collection and realizing I am taking cigars from my "DO NOT TRADE, PREMIUM CIGARS" tray, I think I am pretty f****d too!
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    I responded his thread, I really wanted a 3rd round with him...after looking at my cigar collection and realizing I am taking cigars from my "DO NOT TRADE, PREMIUM CIGARS" tray, I think I am pretty f****d too!
    were on the same level on that, he should pick on the kid, he got all that kinda stuff but he said he saw my humi pictures but i tried to explain i took those pictures off the internets and all i have is a 1 gallon ziplock baggie, he said id better get a bigger baggie, lol
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    I had an Epiphany last night. I am a new man. I have changed my ways, because of this, I am sending you both a bag of "dog rockets".
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    greg2648:
    I had an Epiphany last night. I am a new man. I have changed my ways, because of this, I am sending you both a bag of "dog rockets".
    reverse psychology works everytime, i love dog rockets ask MTuccelli , lmao, wait, my head is startiing to spin ,
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,971
    jj20030:
    greg2648:
    reverse psychology works everytime, i love dog rockets ask MTuccelli , lmao, wait, my head is startiing to spin ,
    I think I'm getting nauseous... ;)