Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

i just got these from greg2648

asianbiker8asianbiker8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 551
What a great guy! I just got my noob welcome package from him. Thanks again Greg!

Comments

• asianbiker8asianbiker8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 551
    Cao la traviata, 601 oscuro, a. fuente gran reserva, a. fuente anejo reserva xtra vieja, la herencia cubana core, alec bradley tempus, and a camacho (not sure which one).
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    Greg doesn't mess around. See I told we send out welcome packages. Nice hit Greg.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    Awesome sticks.
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    Those are really great sticks! Nice job Greg!!
  • jasonusa1jasonusa1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 729
    Those look great, nice hit!
  • CvilleECvilleE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,177
    Nice hit...Greg ur really on a tear...takin out peeps one by one....exciting to watch!
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,121
    Thats a great package!!! Great hit Greg!!
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Nice hit and enjoy that welcome package.
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
  • asianbiker8asianbiker8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 551
    the only one i've had an really love is the ab tempus. i'm really looking forward to trying the rest of them.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Good Job Greg,, Enjoy and Welcome Asianbiker
  • chemforeverchemforever Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,200
    Very nice! It seems that the 601 greens I have don't have that much green on the label, although they are still the wwf championship belt kind. Maybe it's just the flash of the camera giving it more color?
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,971
    That La Triv Maddy is an unreal smoke...fantastic hit Greg!!
    chemforever:
    Very nice! It seems that the 601 greens I have don't have that much green on the label, although they are still the wwf championship belt kind. Maybe it's just the flash of the camera giving it more color?
    No Ive seen two different labels both being pretty much the same just the color was off almost a lighter green.. I think these are the newer ones and the Darker green are the older ones, I love the 601 Green, its a fantastic smoke, I have not tried the sticks with the lighter green labels yet, dont know if theres any difference at all with the stick,,I hope not!!!
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    The Kid:
    chemforever:
    No Ive seen two different labels both being pretty much the same just the color was off almost a lighter green.. I think these are the newer ones and the Darker green are the older ones, I love the 601 Green, its a fantastic smoke, I have not tried the sticks with the lighter green labels yet, dont know if theres any difference at all with the stick,,I hope not!!!
    They taste the same to me, Delicious!
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Must be a stick Im missing out on, I saw marker had boxes of them, and greg sent a bunch of empty boxes of these,, gonna have to put this one on my wish list..
  • chemforeverchemforever Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,200
    The Kid:
    chemforever:
    I suppose the lighter green labels just came out to replace the crayon bands that no one liked!
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    The Kid:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Must be a stick Im missing out on, I saw marker had boxes of them, and greg sent a bunch of empty boxes of these,, gonna have to put this one on my wish list..
    It is a great smoke. I can't believe that I have never sent you one. Its a "go to" stick for me. I send alot of them out in bombs. Just trying to spread the love.
  • gaberoxgaberox Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 824
    chemforever:
    The Kid:
    chemforever:
    I suppose the lighter green labels just came out to replace the crayon bands that no one liked!
    Thank God those ugly bands are gone. They shoulda kept the original ones those were perfect, at least the newest ones are pretty nice.
  • spindriftspindrift Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 818
    greg2648:
    The Kid:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    It is a great smoke. I can't believe that I have never sent you one. Its a "go to" stick for me. I send alot of them out in bombs. Just trying to spread the love.
    Nice to know.....
    spindrift:
    greg2648:
    The Kid:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Nice to know.....
    ;o)