Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Marker retaliation

greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
A couple of weeks ago Jamie had mentioned that he was looking for a few cigar boxes for his new humidor. I ended up finding a few crappy boxes in the bottom of a dumpster so I sent them to him, along with a couple of dog rockets. Today, this bomb landed on my doorstep. Somewhere he heard that I like Undercrowns and he put an exclamation point on it by including an ISOM. Jamie, thank you for your generosity. This deed will not go unpunished.

Comments

• dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    greg2648:
    A couple of weeks ago Jamie had mentioned that he was looking for a few cigar boxes for his new humidor. I ended up finding a few crappy boxes in the bottom of a dumpster so I sent them to him, along with a couple of dog rockets. Today, this bomb landed on my doorstep. Somewhere he heard that I like Undercrowns and he put an exclamation point on it by including an ISOM. Jamie, thank you for your generosity. This deed will not go unpunished.

Very nice! I just had my first Undercrown yesterday...what an amazing stick! Let me know how that Nub Dub is. I've been wondering about them, they sound pretty tasty!
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    Can't go wrong with a PSD4. One of those cigars that even when you get a box that isn't amazing, it is guaranteed to at least be a solid, straight up representation of the Partagas marca.
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    docbp87:
    Can't go wrong with a PSD4. One of those cigars that even when you get a box that isn't amazing, it is guaranteed to at least be a solid, straight up representation of the Partagas marca.
    My favorite is the PS2 torp but the PSD4 doesn't taste much different. Just a different vitola. Partagas carries well over all the standard vitola. The PSD5 LE and a few others are different.
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,121
    Some fine looking smokes!! Nicely done Marker!!