Home General Discussion

Daily Deal

Comments

• mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    roland_7707:
    Are the Luchadors worth it?
    YES!!!!
  • youngryan216youngryan216 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 868
    Had to get those giant MoW toros in the 10 box.
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,371
    DPG Blue. Solid.
  • curtiscr79curtiscr79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 859
    CharlieHeis:
    DPG Blue. Solid.
    I missed them last time, I'm thinking of pulling the trigger on it this time
    Hey fellas. I can't recommend the Montecristo Media Noche for $25 on today's daily deal ENOUGH.

I had a torpedo (I believe) of this blend years ago and loved it. Recently bought some more in the new Edmundo size and just really dug em. Really good construction and huge plumes of broadleaf goodness that stays cool down to the nub (55 RG). You won't even find a better deal on other, more 'devilish' sites!

It's very deeply chocolatey with a noticeable sweetness and nothing too spicy or full bodied.

Great after a big 'ol steak, or paired with an Americano for a wonderful morning experience.
    Daily deal got me again! Long ashes bros!
  • MartelMartel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,423
    youngryan216:
    Hey fellas. I can't recommend the Montecristo Media Noche for $25 on today's daily deal ENOUGH.

I had a torpedo (I believe) of this blend years ago and loved it. Recently bought some more in the new Edmundo size and just really dug em. Really good construction and huge plumes of broadleaf goodness that stays cool down to the nub (55 RG). You won't even find a better deal on other, more 'devilish' sites!

It's very deeply chocolatey with a noticeable sweetness and nothing too spicy or full bodied.

Great after a big 'ol steak, or paired with an Americano for a wonderful morning experience.
    Daily deal got me again! Long ashes bros!

Agreed. I was impressed by these. If I hadn't just ordered yesterday's deal from Tim, I might have jumped (but I'm sure you didn't order that one, Ryan.)
    Haha Olivas make me sad.
    Has anyone noticed any differences in the older, single band media noche versus the newly blended, 2 banded one?

I had the old ones so long ago, but I kept the band and I remember being smitten. Gonna have one of the new ones tomorrow probably.
  • MartelMartel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,423
    I got a single banded one from ccom in March. I assumed the two bands were from an older version, not a newer. Sorry, I can't be of more help.
  • No_one21No_one21 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,962
    Anyone wanna split the Black Market Vandal deal?
  • cbuckcbuck Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 421
    No_one21:
    I already have it on order. I can split mine with you, if you want. PM me your address. Charlie
    cbuck:
    No_one21:
    I already have it on order. I can split mine with you, if you want. PM me your address. Charlie
    Aww man that's real nice of you thanks! I'll pm you.
    Thanks for the trade Sam! On the way. 9505 5000 0947 4331 0000 12. Says Monday delivery. Enjoy! Charlie
    Tracking says it got delivered today. It looks like they left it on the front porch. Let me know. Enjoy! Charlie
    cbuck:
    Tracking says it got delivered today. It looks like they left it on the front porch. Let me know. Enjoy! Charlie
    Yea man, you sneaky scamp you. I'll post up in a bit in the TPB. I wish I hadn't sent yours out until I had gotten this and now I feel bad :/ but I hope you like what I sent. Some of my absolute favorites, and one I doubt you've tried.
    Glad yo got them safely! I was a little worried when it said "left on porch"! Enjoy! And no worries, I'm sure I'll enjoy what you sent. Thanks. Charlie
    cbuck:
    Glad yo got them safely! I was a little worried when it said "left on porch"! Enjoy! And no worries, I'm sure I'll enjoy what you sent. Thanks. Charlie
    Well I don't have a porch so they left it at my door to my APT but there's only one other door on my floor and I'm on the top floor. It's safe.
    Ruination coronas FTW
    MoW robusto 10 for $25 !?!?! Love this site FTW
  • webmostwebmost Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,131
    What! Is 25 La Aurora 1495s for sixty bucks a good deal?
  • 11rocket1111rocket11 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 138
    webmost:
    I've been eyeing them for a long time, I would like to hear peoples thoughts as well before pulling the trigger.
  • 11rocket1111rocket11 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 138
    11rocket11:
    webmost:
    I've been eyeing them for a long time, I would like to hear peoples thoughts as well before pulling the trigger.
    That bad/good no one wants to talk about them? Lol
    MOW Ruination coronas FTW. Same as one month ago today. I'd take advantage of this deal once a month.
    Been a lot of crap up lately. Perdomo Lot 23 connies pleaseee!!!
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    anyone got info on those EP dark rituals? ALl i am finding online is info on the 2011 LE
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    brianetz1:
    anyone got info on those EP dark rituals? ALl i am finding online is info on the 2011 LE
    Little more info on the sister site (cousin) whatever.
    Looks like a pretty decent deal for the money. Maybe you can find someone to go in halfs,, a fiver, that's a pretty safe bet on an unknown.
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    brianetz1:

I read a post on Halfwheel that they were releasing these. It is a different blend than the 2011 release.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    The Kid:
    brianetz1:
    Little more info on the sister site (cousin) whatever.
    Looks like a pretty decent deal for the money. Maybe you can find someone to go in halfs,, a fiver, that's a pretty safe bet on an unknown.
    I actually bought some a couple weeks back. I thought they were great ROTT. I got that coffee/cocoa flavor I was expecting. Definitely worth the DD price in my opinion.
  • thehilkthehilk Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,015
    I got an email from Sean Lamb a few weeks ago and I pulled the trigger. Do you want to pull a trade?
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    thehilk:
    I got an email from Sean Lamb a few weeks ago and I pulled the trigger. Do you want to pull a trade?
    nah i am good hilk. was just wondering if anyone had heard of them. I generally enjoy the EPC stuff and this one snuck up on me and when i did a search only the 2011 stuff was coming up.

ill revisit this when i get a little more cash.