Home Non Cigar Related

Lady Gaga

2»

Comments

• fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    There are a lot of talented people in the world who are not whackos. I'll pass.
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    Lady Gaga = F@CKTARD
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    jsnake:
    Lady Gaga = F@CKTARD

What kind of word is that? As she laughs all the way to her record breaking Bank...... Anyone that doesnt think shes a talent doesnt have much musical KNowledge. My whole family is Musicians, my dad being a Professional Jazz Musician for his entire life, my brother having a Masters in Music and plays 20 insturments,etc... although None of our Musical likes are tyhe same one thing we all say, (dad RIP) is shes has more talent than any WOmen in Music out there these days with the exception of Diana Krall....
    Kiss is no Musical Talent but in the top money earners of all time....i The Music Buisness is a WIld place.
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    I agree that she is extremely talented (Madonna suks), but I wouldn't say she is extremely "musically" talented. Her music is basically synthesized beats and electro-techno and not very complex. Hell, I can duplicate most of it in GarageBand. I see her more as a multi-talented artist, all the way to the bank.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    jsnake:
    Lady Gaga = F@CKTARD
    This made me LMAO!!!