Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Ccom College Football Bowl Confidence Pool 2011

Comments

• VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    I vot for 2, because the winners shouldnt have to send to anyone v(so really only 8 players since 2 would win)...since they will be getting stuff in return anyway.....5 for first, 3 for second.
  • Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 843
    Vulchor:
    I vot for 2, because the winners shouldnt have to send to anyone v(so really only 8 players since 2 would win)...since they will be getting stuff in return anyway.....5 for first, 3 for second.

This was my thinking as well. I'm good with this.
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    Dang. I really should've taken the time to designate my points... just got on and saw that I actually have the most correct picks, but since I was too lazy to assign points, I am in 6th place... lol. Guess that's why I usually play straight pick ems. But hey, if I keep winning these upcoming games could be really valuable! Lol
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    I was thinking only one winner that way losers dont have to ship multiple pkgs, BTW i have been in the lead pretty much since the first series of games and been trying to hold off vulchor as hes been right on my ass the whole way.. after Stanford lost last eve to Okl I am hurtin, but still in second and would rather thre not be a second place winner, theres only ten of us, Scarlin can still pull it out and take the whole thing
    Losers only ship one package Kid------each person is only in for one set of sticks. The first 5 "losers" would ship to #1, the next 3 "losers" would ship to 2nd place. The guys who finish 1 and 2 dont ship to anyone. I just like the 2 better as it gives some reward beyond the tip top guy, its the way weve done the football and March Madness games in the past.
    Yeah, I was wondering about that...Ok if thats the way it will go then thats more than cool withe me, congrats on your present numbers
    Thank You, Thank You-------PLENNNNNNTY of time to ruin it though, lol.
    Havent had the pleasure of watchin most of these games, lookin forward to a good game tonight!
    Looks like it is coming down to the last game of the season. Good luck guys. GO LSU!!!

Rob
  • scarlinscarlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,592
    Sweet home Alabama
    scarlin:
    Sweet home Alabama
    WHoly Cannolli your tied and you can pull a win tonight... Man not sure who I would pick tonight. Good luck... Ive dropped to like 5th.. Im mathematically out of the run for either first or second..
    Lsu wins and I'm first. They lose then I'm second.. I'll take it
    Alabama wins, that bumped me back up to third with 468, Scarlin takes 2nd with 480 and Vulchor wins with 482..Congrats guys!!!!!( if only Stanford beat Oklahoma,,I still cant believe that game!!!
  • spindriftspindrift Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 818
    Not sure how the points worked with this, but this seems close....Congrats Vulchor...
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    Let me know who I send sticks too.
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    Please get me an addy quick so i can send some sticks out. Thanks
    spindrift:
    Not sure how the points worked with this, but this seems close....Congrats Vulchor...
    It was extremely close with the lowest number of least correct picks being 22 and the most correct picks being 25. Scarlin had the most correct picks (25). The winner Vulchor had 23..
  • JHeweyJHewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,411
    Wow while i didnt come close to winning i did alot better then i thought i was going to
    Yeah for me!!! Thanks for the congrats fellas. Not sure who sends to me and who sends to Scarlin (good job by you too picking my friend, I thought you were gonna have me) but I guess I get 5 and he gets 3. Once it is figured out, I will PM (or you could PM me too I gues, lol) and Ill give you my addy.
    Vulchor:
    Yeah for me!!! Thanks for the congrats fellas. Not sure who sends to me and who sends to Scarlin (good job by you too picking my friend, I thought you were gonna have me) but I guess I get 5 and he gets 3. Once it is figured out, I will PM (or you could PM me too I gues, lol) and Ill give you my addy.
    Boo Tigers..
    Here is who ships to who (done by team name):

DonkeyDroppin->Vulchor
    Bobbo2009->Vulchor
    JHewey->Vulchor
    Kingjk729->Vulchor
    Teege->Vulchor
    captpern->scarlin
    BigT06->scarlin
    FTG->scarlin
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    scarlin:
    Here is who ships to who (done by team name):

DonkeyDroppin->Vulchor
    Bobbo2009->Vulchor
    JHewey->Vulchor
    Kingjk729->Vulchor
    Teege->Vulchor
    captpern->scarlin
    BigT06->scarlin
    FTG->scarlin
    Sounds good, pm me your addy please.
  • JHeweyJHewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,411
    Yeah. Vulchor pm me your address.
    Not sure who donkey droppin is......as soon as I know though, I can PM my addy.
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    gotta be The Kid
    Congrats to Vulchor pulling out first place and Scarlin pulling out second place! It came right down to that final game. Too bad that game blew. LSU wouldn't put up any offense.

Rob
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    Sorry fellas, been out on a family emergency this week and just logging on real quick. I didn't see my name as to who I'm sending the smokes to...I did come in last place from what I see...LOL.

Please pm me who I'm sending smokes to, thanks and congrats!
    zeebra:
    Sorry fellas, been out on a family emergency this week and just logging on real quick. I didn't see my name as to who I'm sending the smokes to...I did come in last place from what I see...LOL.

IDK Zeeb it looked like you got dropped out or something.. Did your picks even register?
    Vulchor pkg headin your way,,0311 1660 0002 2601 1893,,Enjoy and Congrats!!
    zeebra:

Hope everythings ok!
    Who is captpern?