Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Zeebra shows his stripes...

greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
I received a great package from Shaun. Zee was kind enough to fulfill my Make A Wish. I am very grateful for the cigars. He told me that he was going to make an example of me, and he did. I look forward to the day that I will be able to repay the favor. Thanks Zee for the great cigars.

Comments

• AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 648
    Wow great smokes there!!! I have had the pleasure of dealing with Zee several times, he has come through on every single one. Top notch BOTL for sure....
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Zeeb Rocks!! In the past he has hooked me up with some really hard to find smokes..One of them is in this picture. He also recently came through big time on another gift, but we'll talk more about that in another thread!!!
  • chemforeverchemforever Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,200
    Short story maduro in there? I have one late harvest can't wait to try that one.
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    Glad you got em Greg! Enjoy em! Just had that SS Maduro this morning! Great 40 minute smoke.
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    chemforever:
    Short story maduro in there? I have one late harvest can't wait to try that one.
    The Late Harvest is good. I dont like the "bomb" ones Viaje puts out. I just think you get your money worth with these. The short 4" ones...mehhh, decent to try, but not box worthy on their "bomb" smokes IMO.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    Very impressive selection of smokes.
  • JHeweyJHewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,411
    The Kid:
    Zeeb Rocks!! In the past he has hooked me up with some really hard to find smokes..One of them is in this picture. He also recently came through big time on another gift, but we'll talk more about that in another thread!!!
    Yeah he has helped me get a cigar i was searching for. Good man.

And i really like the late harvest. One of the few viaje i have tried.