Home Non Cigar Related

Tebow gatorade.............

13»

Comments

• KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 908
    I can't really believe it still.....had to watch the last play a few times (awesome stiff arm by the way)
    Pittsburgh pretty beat up - don't think they really missed Mendenhall all that much, but they missed a few of their other players, and Ben was hobbled.....

Still, Tebow only made about 4 bad throws, no fumbles, maybe only one or two bad decisions.......I think by far his best game of the year obviously, at just the right time.
    Sh!T man, did you see Elway??!!.....he's definitely been drinking the gatorade..............
    Denver has a chance against the Pats, only if they're not down by 21+ in the first half that is..........

• The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    KingoftheCove:
    I can't really believe it still.....had to watch the last play a few times (awesome stiff arm by the way)
    Pittsburgh pretty beat up - don't think they really missed Mendenhall all that much, but they missed a few of their other players, and Ben was hobbled.....

Still, Tebow only made about 4 bad throws, no fumbles, maybe only one or two bad decisions.......I think by far his best game of the year obviously, at just the right time.
    Sh!T man, did you see Elway??!!.....he's definitely been drinking the gatorade..............
    Denver has a chance against the Pats, only if they're not down by 21+ in the first half that is..........

I have to admit Tebow is getting better fundamentally and he played a good game
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    Please pass the gatorade
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    Wont be a first round draft pick - CHECK

Cant be an NFL quarterback - CHECK

Will never be a starting quarterback in this league - CHECK

Cant win consistently with his style of play - CHECK

Cant win like that in the playoffs - CHECK

Cant go to the Super Bowl with a quarterback like that - ......... ???

• jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    kid you got plenty tebow gator? youll need in in foxboro,lol
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    Yea, I'm thinkin Teebow has seen his run this year. He'll be back. He's a stud and a winner. But Brady will take care of the situation tomorrow.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    jj20030:
    kid you got plenty tebow gator? youll need in in foxboro,lol
    No I'm all out,,,lol Actually I think if the Broncos D has a great game and the Broncos line can provide Tebow with a little protection and Tebow makes good decisions this game could be, could be close...
  • Duke2Duke2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 393
    The cardiac kids do it again. I think the game with the Pats will be close.
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    seems the texans may be getting a little help too, lol image
  • xmacroxmacro Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,402
    Pass the gatorade. Games looking good so far

EDIT - I take it back, this is a blowout; ugh, painful to watch
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    xmacro:
    Pass the gatorade. Games looking good so far

EDIT - I take it back, this is a blowout; ugh, painful to watch
    yeah I gave up on the game and started watching Adult Swim
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    Meh, well it had to end sometime I suppose. I cant WAIT to see what this kid looks like next year, with a full offseason of training camp, OTA's, mini-camps, etc some of which time Im sure will be spent with some quality time with Mr Elway.

Assuming Elway doesnt drop him like a not rock in the offseason that ls. LOL