Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Merry F'ing Xmas!!!

124»

Comments

• 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Marker:
    90+ Irishman:
    Mike yours, Todd's, and E's are boxed up and flying today... I call it "Arivaderchi Eyebrows Baby" courtesy of some drunken Irish fool :D
    I think it would have more effect if you said it in Irish.
    Lol I'll put some Irish Gaelic in my next one ;)
    Here are Todd's E's, and Mike's Xmas packages.... Todd you also have another package in the works till after the first of the year :)

• BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    One bombs plenty for me. Dang. Lol
  • JHeweyJHewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,411
    You must have a target on your back or mailbox Todd.
    Well I want to send some of the cigar band art along but I'm still working on yours hence another bomb after the first... Oh and I sent along some precious stone jewelry that my wife made for your wife too brother ;)
    90+ Irishman:
    Well I want to send some of the cigar band art along but I'm still working on yours hence another bomb after the first... Oh and I sent along some precious stone jewelry that my wife made for your wife too brother ;)
    That is really awesome, brother! Thank you!
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    jj20030:
    thought you may get this today, no wonder usps is going broke they cant even make tracking work and you pay for it, just says departed north houston
    DC #'s are now posted:

E's: 9405 5036 9930 0318 9983 19
    Todd's: 9405 5036 9930 0318 9983 02
    Mike's: 9405 5036 9930 0318 9982 96
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,808
    I was a lucky man today, I wasn't home when the mail man dropped off Brett's package today. I arrived home to my mail box on the neighbors roof. All I can say was whoa mama! Brett brought the pain as promised. Looks like I'll be on light duty for the better of next week or until the holidays. Ill get the pictures loaded asap...until then the brother will have to wait and see.

Brett is good as his word and most if not ALL the brothers here know this. Thanks again my good friend. Oh and hope to see that you have a speedy recovery after what happened to you today. MUAHAHAHAAA!
    Looks like mine lands tomorrow...!
    So get this... not only did Irish bomb me, but his wife bombed my wife! With some sweet handmade jewelry!!

here is the pic of the awesome sticks he hit me with:

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

I will be posting a pic of the awesome gift to my wife when she gets ready for church and can model it for me.

I gotta tell ya, it doesn't get much better than the men and their families I've run into on this forum. Every one of you guys rock.

Thanks again, Irish. And PLEASE tell Amanda thanks as well!
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    I'm in the same boat as big T here! Not only did he destroy me his wife destroyed my fiance! He sent me 4 awesome sticks and a freaking cigar mold and some awesome custom handmade jewelry! Absolutely ridiculous, can't thank you guys enough Brett!

90+Irishman
    The awesome custom made jewelry his wife made for my fiance:
    My wife informed me she was excited about wearing her new hand made jewelry to work to show off to the girls, so I had her meet me on her way to work (on my way home from work) at the crack of dawn to take a quick picture of it. She was not happy when I told her I was gonna post this pic, and made me promise to take a better one later... so I will post another when she gets home. lol But here is the awesome jewelry that Amanda made for my wife:

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    Todd. That is not a bad picture and she looks very nice. GJ Irish on the jewelery.
    Marker:
    Todd. That is not a bad picture and she looks very nice. GJ Irish on the jewelery.
    that her I just woke up and now I have to go to freakin work face. lol

she is a beautiful woman.
    Todd congrats, she is very beautiful and I am glad that you two are so happy! The necklace looks wonderful on her and I'm glad that it all worked out nicely :)

Jamie, thanks for the kind words, I'll pass them along to Amanda :)
  • CvilleECvilleE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,177
    Got Brett's package today, and this guy is out of this world with the generosity not only to me, but to everyone he encounters. He is truly one of a kind. Thanks for the selection of sticks, the Siglo Ashtray, and the gorgeous jewlery my wife and daughter are fighting over. Will add pics when I get off work tonight. Thanks again, brother!
    CvilleE:
    Got Brett's package today, and this guy is out of this world with the generosity not only to me, but to everyone he encounters. He is truly one of a kind. Thanks for the selection of sticks, the Siglo Ashtray, and the gorgeous jewlery my wife and daughter are fighting over. Will add pics when I get off work tonight. Thanks again, brother!
    My internet is out so I won't be able to put any pics up this morning, cause I'm using the cell phone, but thank you Brett and Amanda for the wonderful gift. Monica and Gabby both were very excited about the ear rings and pearl locket....
    RampMonkey:
    I was a lucky man today, I wasn't home when the mail man dropped off Brett's package today. I arrived home to my mail box on the neighbors roof. All I can say was whoa mama! Brett brought the pain as promised. Looks like I'll be on light duty for the better of next week or until the holidays. Ill get the pictures loaded asap...until then the brother will have to wait and see.

Brett is good as his word and most if not ALL the brothers here know this. Thanks again my good friend. Oh and hope to see that you have a speedy recovery after what happened to you today. MUAHAHAHAAA!

Update: Well at long last I have acquired a camera and I promised everyone that I would get some pictures up or face the wrath of Brett. Lol!:

Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Brett, I have to say Amanda does some awesome work! The misses is enjoying her x-mas gift. Now for the damage that Brett bestowed upon me:

Photobucket

The man knocked me out! Brett had done his homework and hit me with sticks that I wouldn't have gotten. I have said this before and I'll say it again. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! This was above and beyond and will not go unnoticed.

From my family to yours, Have a Merry Christmas!
  • TeegeTeege Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 660
    RampMonkey:
    RampMonkey:

Update: Well at long last I have acquired a camera and I promised everyone that I would get some pictures up or face the wrath of Brett. Lol!:

Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Brett, I have to say Amanda does some awesome work! The misses is enjoying her x-mas gift. Now for the damage that Brett bestowed upon me:

Photobucket

The man knocked me out! Brett had done his homework and hit me with sticks that I wouldn't have gotten. I have said this before and I'll say it again. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! This was above and beyond and will not go unnoticed.

From my family to yours, Have a Merry Christmas!
    Those are some amazing and the jewelry is fantastic!!
    Thanks brothers, and glad that everything got there safe Aaron and that you and your wife enjoy the package ;)

Eric, I am glad that the Xmas package I sent last week finally made it, I was starting to get worried that USPS F'ed up, but I am glad that you liked everything and glad that Monica and Gabby loved the jewelry as well!
    Got my modem replaced today so wanted to finally put some pics of Brett's Xmas gift up....Thanks again Brett and Amanda....

• The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    CvilleE:
    Got my modem replaced today so wanted to finally put some pics of Brett's Xmas gift up....Thanks again Brett and Amanda....

Awesome, nice work y'all
    The Kid:
    CvilleE:

Awesome, nice work y'all

Brett & Amanda continue to amaze me with their generosity. And with the goodies like this old Saint Nick will have to step up his game with the competition here.