Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Weekly Blind Trade......

greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
I am interested is doing one Blind Trade. This would be 5-8 sticks. I have been taking two at a time, but this is just one Brother this time. Noobs, Vets makes no difference. References available upon request.........

Comments

• firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    firetruckguy:
    In
    My Brother, Brett. You are definitely in. I will have something to you by Wednesday.
  • scarlinscarlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,592
    I'll do a blind with you.
    I will be going to a special place tomorrow to get special sticks for my end....... you should have them thursday buddy.
    scarlin:
    I'll do a blind with you.
    PM Sent.
    I stuck to the rules set forth....... 5 sticks up! USPS #9505 5000 2170 1342 0002 60.
  • AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 648
    firetruckguy:
    I stuck to the rules set forth....... 5 sticks up! USPS #9505 5000 2170 1342 0002 60.

• jimmyv723jimmyv723 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,497
    Been enjoying trading and want to do some more but after the Movie Trivia bomb I'll be sending out once someone guesses my movie I'll be pretty much out of my own cigars and just have the ones I've received back in trades and the Pay it Forward and Movie Trivia passes. Hoping I'll get some cash for Christmas so I can order some cigars and then when I get back from visiting family in Buffalo in January I can do some more trades and passes. It's been a blast just being able to participate in some trades and passes though and everything I've received back is stuff I haven't tried yet so it'll be nice having a chance to try new cigars. But yeah, come January I hope to be back in the game.
    It was a good day in fires household today. One of the packages i recieved today is the blind trade with Greg. Why did I think I was worthy? He hit me with the 5-8 stick mumbo jumbo again and didnt play fair at all!

Photobucket

Thank you my friend, its always a pleasure :)
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    firetruckguy:
    It was a good day in fires household today. One of the packages i recieved today is the blind trade with Greg. Why did I think I was worthy? He hit me with the 5-8 stick mumbo jumbo again and didnt play fair at all!

Photobucket

Another outstanding strike!!!!WTG Greg
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    The Kid:
    firetruckguy:

Photobucket

Another outstanding strike!!!!WTG Greg
    A gigantic +1 Greg you continue to light brothers up in epic proportions!! You are a very beloved and valued member here, thank you once again for all you do!
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    You amazed me again! Those cohibas are dancing around my dreams... lol. Maybe when I get back from my upcoming vacation I will have enough balls to trade with you again... maybe. Lol
    Looks like USPS is slow this week brother, you should get it tomorrow!
    firetruckguy:
    Looks like USPS is slow this week brother, you should get it tomorrow!
    No worries, Bro.