Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

RCY destroyed me

james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
Well Rick decided it was time we tested our Disaster Recovery plan at work. He felt he owed me for the turd I smoked,which was an interesting yet very fun time. I told him it was not necessary and asked him not to send anything out at least 3 times. But being in the upper echelon of botls as he is, he did it anyway.

Rick, thank you very much for the sticks. I can't believe you sent these to me. Thank you Sir, I'm truly humbled by your generosity. Behold the destruction below...

Comments

• MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    Nice destruction
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    always solid. Great hit Rick.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Yea he does that,,LOL Fantastic sticks enjoy!!!
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    Very nice hit Rick.
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Well, no need to thank me. You deserve it, after seeing your tolerance level for smoking that turd. I had no choice but to make this right. That was one heck of a prank you played. And I appreciate you following through on the fallout. Enjoy, those MOW Puro Authentico's are a nice spicy treat. And the unbanded cigar is especially for you. It takes a rare breed to smoke a turd. So I gave you a rare cigar. That is a Avo LE 07', enjoy....

• 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    RCY Cigars:
    Well, no need to thank me. You deserve it, after seeing your tolerance level for smoking that turd. I had no choice but to make this right. That was one heck of a prank you played. And I appreciate you following through on the fallout. Enjoy, those MOW Puro Authentico's are a nice spicy treat. And the unbanded cigar is especially for you. It takes a rare breed to smoke a turd. So I gave you a rare cigar. That is a Avo LE 07', enjoy....

Rick you continue to be one of the rarest and beat examples of what a real brother and true human being is.. Thank you for being such a great contributor to this place that I like so many others call home ;)
  • dowjr1dowjr1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 600
    Yeah you can't mess With Rick...get your hand blown off.
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    Make it right? You went way over the top and I thank you. Actually, you went so over the top, it kind of moves me into the "I'm your beotch" category.
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    I wouldn't say that. More like buddy after all you started. Think it worked in your favor. Dowjr1 have you read the Whatcha smoking this morning thread lately, lol...
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    lol, I'm honored but I wasn't after anything in return - so it's appreciated. I did notice it still had your old address on there. Has anyone been able to obtain it or do I need to go covert to find it?