Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

MARKER

RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
INCOMING S O G, tired of being bullied around!!!!!!

Comments

• MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    RCY Cigars:

What?!...you being bullied by Marker? How can someone that is 4' 11" be a bully?

• laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    RCY Cigars:

You guy's really need to start playing nice. Remember what time of year it is? Quit picking on Rick, fellas. I think he's gonna' cry. LMAO
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    I said sorry...

Last time was a mailbox issue for you and I both Rick. You really want that to happen again?
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    laker1963:
    RCY Cigars:

You guy's really need to start playing nice. Remember what time of year it is? Quit picking on Rick, fellas. I think he's gonna' cry. LMAO
    Oh Naw he Diiidddnnnnttttt.
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    greg2648:
    laker1963:
    RCY Cigars:

Oh Naw he Diiidddnnnnttttt.
    oh yes he did.
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    Yes, Marker gonna get lit up....can't wait to see this.
    Anybody see that Pujols is going to sign with the Angels.
    james40:
    James... You don't know me that well, do you? Btw, you don't know it yet James but I already sent something to you, in effect, two weeks ago. It will not get to you for probably another 20 days for reasons you cannot comprehend. That is ok with me.
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    Marker:
    james40:
    James... You don't know me that well, do you? Btw, you don't know it yet James but I already sent something to you, in effect, two weeks ago. It will not get to you for probably another 20 days for reasons you cannot comprehend. That is ok with me.
    Using USPS instead of UPS?
    james40:
    I have to be honest, I know Rick has alot of nice cigars, but I also know Jamie has every bit of the same collection. They are both heavyweights. Neither one of them has an edge. Marker said he was Sorry twice. Bomb each other if you will, but lets try and be friendly about it. Sorry, just my .02......None of my business....
    MTuccelli:
    Marker:
    james40:
    Using USPS instead of UPS?
    Even better. It is 10 times slower than UPS and 8 people will know what I mean before James does. I love America.
  • dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    Marker:
    I said sorry...

Last time was a mailbox issue for you and I both Rick. You really want that to happen again?
    Damn Jamie, I'm gonna have to take lessons from you! I've tried to pick a fight with Rick a couple times. What's your secret for getting under everyone's skin? I might have to resort to the Two Headed Monster! ;)
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    greg2648:
    james40:
    I have to be honest, I know Rick has alot of nice cigars, but I also know Jamie has every bit of the same collection. They are both heavyweights. Neither one of them has an edge. Marker said he was Sorry twice. Bomb each other if you will, but lets try and be friendly about it. Sorry, just my .02......None of my business....
    I just meant that it's nice to see Marker get something - he's been hitting people right and left for awhile but doesn't always advertise it. I don't get how I was not being friendly.....unless you meant Rick and Marker.
    dbeckom:
    Marker:
    I said sorry...

Damn Jamie, I'm gonna have to take lessons from you! I've tried to pick a fight with Rick a couple times. What's your secret for getting under everyone's skin? I might have to resort to the Two Headed Monster! ;)
    I would walk funny for at least a week.

Rick and I had a private trade a while ago and both of us threw down. It left a scar on the pavement where the mailboxes used to be, for sure. Maybe he still gets irked looking at the pavement everytime he walks to his new mailbox. Mine will be covered in snow soon and probably scraped off by the snowplow.
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    MTuccelli:
    RCY Cigars:

What?!...you being bullied by Marker? How can someone that is 4' 11" be a bully?

Napoleon Complex, lol....

Okay, he did say he was sorry. It's Christmas time, I just wanted a reason to send you a gift. My bad...

• RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Marker:
    dbeckom:
    Marker:
    I said sorry...

Rick and I had a private trade a while ago and both of us threw down. It left a scar on the pavement where the mailboxes used to be, for sure. Maybe he still gets irked looking at the pavement everytime he walks to his new mailbox. Mine will be covered in snow soon and probably scraped off by the snowplow.

We weren't suppose to talk about that. That's why I was quite for a while. Was repairing my home again...

RCY Cigars:
    Marker:
    dbeckom:
    Marker:
    I said sorry...

We weren't suppose to talk about that. That's why I was quite for a while. Was repairing my home again...

Either way it was fun watching the house smolder :)
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,971
    Marker:
    RCY Cigars:
    Marker:
    dbeckom:
    Marker:
    I said sorry...

You guys both fight like girls :P
  • JHeweyJHewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,411
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Marker:
    RCY Cigars:
    Marker:
    dbeckom:
    Marker:
    I said sorry...

Them fighting words.. glad im not in this..lol
  • jasonusa1jasonusa1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 729
    JHewey:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Marker:
    RCY Cigars:
    Marker:
    dbeckom:
    Marker:
    I said sorry...

Them fighting words.. glad im not in this..lol
    Seriously, especially after reading about all of the other chaos and destruction being done. Case in point why I keep my head down and my mouth closed. Keep mosying right on along...
    I have to say, that I have had dealings with both Rick and Jamie and If it were not for guys like them, I wouldn't hang around here. Both of these guys are Class Acts.
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,971
    greg2648:
    I have to say, that I have had dealings with both Rick and Jamie and If it were not for guys like them, I wouldn't hang around here. Both of these guys are Class Acts.
    No one hits harder than you(Greg) and Jamie that I have encountered, you two are just on another level and truly "pay it forward". Here is the Secret Santa Jamie(Marker) hit me with on another forum, eat your hearts out...

Hard Liquor:
    Macallan Fine Oak 10yr
    Kraken Rum

Accessories:
    Small Hydra Electronic Humidifier
    Bolivar Habanos box(empty)

NCs:
    Olivia V Maduro 2009
    Olivia V Belicoso
    Camacho Diploma
    Diamond Crown
    AF 8-5-8 Natural
    CAO LaTriv Maduro

CCs:
    Partagas PSD4
    Romeo y Julieta 2009EL
    Bolivar Lionsdale
    Cohiba 1966 2011EL

BAM!
  • dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    greg2648:
    Sir, you are correct...they're both class acts, and you are right up there with them both! It's guys like you, Rick, and Jamie that make this the greatest of all cigar forums!