Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

MTucelli almost took out the door!! Bomb squad had to be called!!

jr_p951jr_p951 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,121
I decided to take off early from work and came home to this!!!

Local bomb squad was able to disarm the device and reveal the contents inside!

A beautifully framed collage of great cigar bands! This is going right on the nightstand next to my winedor and humidor! I remember a while back sending some cigar bands to his Mom for arts and crafts. His whole family gets involved!image

Also inside was some shrapnel to ensure the message hit home!image A Brick House, Carlos Torano Exodus Silver, Padilla Artemis, AB American Classic, and a Corazon by Davidoff!

Mike, I can't thank you enough! You're def a BOTL who continues to humble me! I hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas!

Comments

• MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    Mike literally is the bomb.
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    Awesome gesture and hit. Good thing you caught it early bro!!
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Mike, that is awesome. Its good to know someone can withstand his bombs and live to talk about it. Thank goodness he only does drive bys on the little people Enjoy.....
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    He strikes without any warning.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    As silly as this may sound, Mike is one of the brothers on here that I try to live up to, someone that truly leads by example! In a way Mike, you are certainly a hero and mentor to me like so many other brothers. Brothers like; Brett, Rick, Greg, Todd's (both of course), Michael Harvey, E, Eric, Aaron, Jamie, Doug, Rob and so so many others... It's a list too long to fully list here and you guys really are role models and heroes to me for what you guys do! I have lots of others that I feel this way about so you all know who you are just listed a few is all ;)
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    I hope you like those stick Jr, they are now some of my new favorites. If you look carefully at the collage you should see the bands are all from the ones you sent me.

• MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    90+ Irishman:
    As silly as this may sound, Mike is one of the brothers on here that I try to live up to, someone that truly leads by example! In a way Mike, you are certainly a hero and mentor to me like so many other brothers. Brothers like; Brett, Rick, Greg, Todd's (both of course), Michael Harvey, E, Eric, Aaron, Jamie, Doug, Rob and so so many others... It's a list too long to fully list here and you guys really are role models and heroes to me for what you guys do! I have lots of others that I feel this way about so you all know who you are just listed a few is all ;)
    I appreciate the kind words Brett but you don't need to live up to me or anybody. You already were and still are a fine example of what this hobby and the brotherhood stands for. Oh one more thing from your friend Elmo.

• jr_p951jr_p951 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,121
    I hope to try the Artemis this weekend! We almost split a box or somethign a while back but I couldn't, so I'm excited to finally get one! I've only smoked the brick house and I liked it! I look forward to smoking all of them!!

I thought thost bands looked awfully familiar! I was showing my wife and said..."Look babe, I smoked one of those...and that...and that...and that...and that...wait a minute, I think smoked everyone one of these! These could be the ones I mailed him!" LOL! Thanks again Mike! It has its own spot on my nightstand...right next to my nightstand humidor.

• 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    MTuccelli:
    90+ Irishman:
    I appreciate the kind words Brett but you don't need to live up to me or anybody. You already were and still are a fine example of what this hobby and the brotherhood stands for. Oh one more thing from your friend Elmo.

Mike, thank you kindly for such warm and thoughtful words, they are always always appreciated! However... WTF, why does Elmo need to visit me AGAIN!?!?!