Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Another bomb

joshvoigtjoshvoigt Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 325
More awesome smokes from RCY. Thanks man this is an awesome package. Return fire will hit soon. Photobucket

Comments

• robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    thats nice... those Espana'a are the sh!t... what is that sick on the left?

NICE hit!
  • joshvoigtjoshvoigt Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 325
    Its a Gurkha of some sort I believe, but I've never seen it? Looks like a Flying Pig. Whatever it is it looks great!
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    joshvoigt:
    Its a Gurkha of some sort I believe, but I've never seen it? Looks like a Flying Pig. Whatever it is it looks great!
    Heres some info on that Gurkha...Very Nice Hit RCY

The vintage Cellar Reserve uses the finest quality 15 year-old aged tobacco, comprised of an oily Criollo 1998 wrapper, that combines an aged Dominican, Olor binder with a 15 year old Criollo, Nicaraguan filler. These cigars are housed in unique 20 count wooden boxes that aesthetically evoke a maturing wine barrel. Cellar Reserve is a delicious medium to full-bodied cigar that is available in 5 different sizes: 4 x 58 Perfecto,
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    robbyras:

NICE hit!
    +1 on those Espanas!! Very nice!
  • chemforeverchemforever Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,200
    zeebra:
    robbyras:

NICE hit!
    +1 on those Espanas!! Very nice!
    Don't remember where I read about the cellar reserve but it looks tasty!
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    joshvoigt:
    More awesome smokes from RCY. Thanks man this is an awesome package. Return fire will hit soon. Photobucket

First, your welcome Sir. Secondly, You wanted to try a few so there you go. Thirdly and this is just as important. Merry XMas so, theres no need to return any fire. Enjoy.

Also, The Kid is right on the description and I like this cigar in that size and the toro.

• 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Rick as always you go above and beyond, what a killer selection and gesture brother!!!