Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Edit: Santa in the Ville!!!!

CvilleECvilleE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,177
WOW, is about all I can say about this. I wasn't expecting anything today, and while still trying to wake up yesterday, I spotted something. It was a present! Like a kid on Christmas Day I rushed to it, and started ripping the thing apart to see what was in it. Before I show you the amazing gift, I have to say WOW again. Thank you Santa (y2pascoe) for the amazing sticks. Not sure what I done to deserve them, but I truely appreciate it. I mean you slapped me with a MF Le Bijou 1922, Kristoff GC, RP Renaissance, Cohiba RD, Olivia V, Grotto J, and a Punch! Thanks again Mike, this was an amazing suprise.

Comments

• y2pascoey2pascoe Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,707
    I was looking to get my bomb on and Brett (90+Irishman) dropped your name as a candidate, so a little nod to him as well. Glad you like the smokes and Santa's fruity stationary. Merry Christmas to you, my friend!
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    santa has good taste
  • CvilleECvilleE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,177
    y2pascoe:
    I was looking to get my bomb on and Brett (90+Irishman) dropped your name as a candidate, so a little nod to him as well. Glad you like the smokes and Santa's fruity stationary. Merry Christmas to you, my friend!
    Merry Christmas to u brother! The Cohiba is the only one of these I've had (and love those), so really looking forward to smoking each one u sent! Just curious my Kristoff friend, is there any u haven't had, or a fav? ;-) And Brett I'll deal with u later...lol.
    jj20030:
    santa has good taste
    Tru that!
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Santa's the man, nice present...

• 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    CvilleE:
    y2pascoe:
    Merry Christmas to u brother! The Cohiba is the only one of these I've had (and love those), so really looking forward to smoking each one u sent! Just curious my Kristoff friend, is there any u haven't had, or a fav? ;-) And Brett I'll deal with u later...lol.
    Bwahahaha glad you hot your a$$ handed to ya Eric you are a great brother and contributor, and careful about dealing with me... Your backside is already gonna be raw after my Xmas bomb lands today.. I'd hate to have you hurting worse lol!

Pascoe, GREAT selection and hit... Brilliant buddy!!
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    Those are some damn nice sticks, nice hit!
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    Krieg:
    Those are some damn nice sticks, nice hit!
    +1
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    Way to go Santa....nice hit....er....Christmas Gift :o)
    This has just been totally an awesome Xmas. Again today I got up and yet again another package arrived for me to open. Can't Thank You enough for the lineup. It is truely amazing the group of brothers (Santas) we have on this forum. Thanks again Jr (jr_p951).