Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

415 smackdown

jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
i hit kevin awhile back so today i got a 415 smackdown with some great smokes and a few rare ones, including a partagas isom, wolfman, alec bradley fine and rare ,, been wanting to try the 5vegas 2009 and another bork is sending one 2, now ill have 2 to try, thanks kevin! great bork! imageimage

Comments

• zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    Very nice hit Kevin!!!

jj, I stoped fvcking with Kevin, causes too much destruction!! Says hes in the construction business, maybe that has something to do with it....LOL.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Stupenderific hit Kevin! JJ is great people and most certainly deserves such a quality hit!! Nicely done and thanks for hitting him!
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    90+ Irishman:
    Stupenderific
    Hey Mary Poppins is the only one that can pull something off like that.

Nice hit bro....good to see JJ getting smacked around for a change.

• The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    jj20030:
    i hit kevin awhile back so today i got a 415 smackdown with some great smokes and a few rare ones, including a partagas isom, wolfman, alec bradley fine and rare ,, been wanting to try the 5vegas 2009 and another bork is sending one 2, now ill have 2 to try, thanks kevin! great bork! imageimage
    Merry Christmas...LOL.....Nice work 415...Cant make out what Gurkha that is???
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Kevin don't play around. Nice, can't complain at all about that Jimmy.

• jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    The Kid:
    jj20030:
    Merry Christmas...LOL.....Nice work 415...Cant make out what Gurkha that is???
    grand age
  • 415415 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 951
    zeebra:
    Very nice hit Kevin!!!

jj, I stoped fvcking with Kevin, causes too much destruction!! Says hes in the construction business, maybe that has something to do with it....LOL.
    if i remember correctly Z you hit me last. ive just been waiting for the right time to hit you back.

well jj glad your happy. it was just my way of saying thanks for the bomb you sent me.
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    415:
    zeebra:
    Very nice hit Kevin!!!

if i remember correctly Z you hit me last. ive just been waiting for the right time to hit you back.

well jj glad your happy. it was just my way of saying thanks for the bomb you sent me.
    thanks again,, and get the Z man, ,lol
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    I can not wait to try an Uzi, loooooks so yummy