Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Irish got FVCKED... by 4 BORKS!!

90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
So today I got so totally bent over that I don't even know what to say...

HOLY-GEESUZ-FVUCKING-ASSCLOWN-*** is the only thing that even STARTS to explain how F'd up I got. There were so many brothers that beat the crap out of me it's easiest to put it into a list:

CvilleE
JJ
RCY Cigars
MichaelHarvey

So Eric decided that he needed to light me up something FIERCE for Xmas since he and I did our own mini Xmas trade... I am so freakin' humbled and speechless, Eric you are such a truly amazing brother and friend, thank you so very very much!

Now on to JJ.... WTF?!?!?! What the HELL did I do to make you target me with this STUPENDOUS package?! I can't tell you thank you enough, but I am completely undeserving! Thank you so very much and I am looking forward to all of these and many I haven't even tried yet!! That Oktoberfest looks simply fantastic thank you! Thank you!!

A little over a month ago I sent Rick just a couple nasty dried out turds that I passed off on him.... well he sure as SH!T didn't forget.... good golly miss molly did he hurt me bad.... as in "Mommy, is there supposed to be blood in my ears?!?!".... yeah that bad! Rick, thank you so very very very much.... I am humbled immensely... and I plan to enjoy all of these and take some serious notes, because these are truly amazing sticks!!! JUST WOW!

The last brother here is Michael Harvey... I'm not going to give it all away since there is a bigger story behind this to be posted in a few days, but here is a single teaser pic:

Thank you to EACH and every brother who made this happen! I am so completely humbled and gracious.... I am completely not deserving of this type of treatment, but thank you regardless!!!!

Comments