Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

RCY and FTG.... HOLY...

Bubba3650Bubba3650 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 84
I wanted to send a HUGE THANK YOU to RCY and Firetruckguy! RCY sent an awesome Welcome Bomb that came at the same time as Firetruckguys Christmas Bomb - The mailbox will never be the same - I had better go and buy a new one tomorrow. Thank you so much guys! The humidor has never looked so inviting.

Comments

• Bubba3650Bubba3650 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 84
    I would love to tell you all what I received or put up a picture however I forgot to take pictures and even mark who gave me what. I was so excited to fill the humidor.
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    well take a pic of the humi and put it up :D
  • AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 648
    awesome! you got welcomed by some of the BEST on the forums...no doubt
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    great example of the great borkism round here, copied that new word from jlmarta ,lol
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Bubba3650:
    I wanted to send a HUGE THANK YOU to RCY and Firetruckguy! RCY sent an awesome Welcome Bomb that came at the same time as Firetruckguys Christmas Bomb - The mailbox will never be the same - I had better go and buy a new one tomorrow. Thank you so much guys! The humidor has never looked so inviting.

Enjoy the cigars and welcome the forum. Sheer excitment can do crazy things to a person. So, as far as what I sent you. Just from you sticking them in your humidor right away. Is more than enough welcome I need. I just hope that bad boy is seasoned and ready to rock and roll for you. Enjoy....

• firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    RCY Cigars:
    Bubba3650:

Enjoy the cigars and welcome the forum. Sheer excitment can do crazy things to a person. So, as far as what I sent you. Just from you sticking them in your humidor right away. Is more than enough welcome I need. I just hope that bad boy is seasoned and ready to rock and roll for you. Enjoy....

Yea......... what he said! Glad they made it, enjoy!
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    Welcome to the forum bro. You two are the human version Costco of Cigars, and extremely generous to boot.
  • jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    jj20030:
    great example of the great borkism round here, copied that new word from jlmarta ,lol

Hey, hey, I've got a copyright on Borkism. I may have to bill you for royalties or something..... LOL.
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    Nicely done. You guys got him all flustered.