Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Crazy Pass is FLYING

scarlinscarlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,592
So many of the people I traded with and whoever receives my Secret Santa may think I am crazy, which I probably am and I have crazy turnaround times when sending stuff out. So I decided to challenge 10-15 BOTLs here to do the speed premium pass that consists of 2 goals:

1. Beat it back to me before I hit 500 posts
2. Only consisting of Premium (aka near Super Premium, aka not your everyday smokes) to Super Premium sticks.

The fun part? The list will be randomized with me either rolling a die or picking numbers out of a hat.

The crazy part? You MUST bomb the next guy on the list along with the pass.

RULES: Basic pass rules apply and any bombing rules apply. Post minimum is 225 posts with a solid rep and on the good traders list. You also must confirm the address before you ship it to the next person.

I don't normally do passes, but when I do I prefer to go over the top and then some. Oh, and to keep it awesome post pictures of your bombs in this thread.

Pass Order
scarlin
kingjk729
dbeckom
Michaelharvey
lcpeel
greg2648
BigT06
90+ Irishman
Teege
scarlin

Comments

• scarlinscarlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,592
    I would like to get a final list by Next Monday 12/19/11. So post here and PM your info for the list. LETS ROLL

The preliminary update list (In no particular order):
    Teege
    90+ Irishman
    lcpleel
    dbeckom
    michaelharvey
    BigT06
    kingjk729
    greg2648
    Goldy
  • TeegeTeege Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 660
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    I'm in like the Prom King is in the Prom Queen that night!! PM incoming bruddah!
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    I'm not on the good traders list but I'll try if you'll let me.
  • michaelharveymichaelharvey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 201
    post discrimination.....
    michaelharvey:
    post discrimination.....
    Play you in the word game ;)
  • dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    scarlin:
    michaelharvey:
    post discrimination.....
    ok give me a sec let e grab a stick this may take a while....lmao
    michaelharvey:
    scarlin:
    michaelharvey:
    post discrimination.....
    ok give me a sec let e grab a stick this may take a while....lmao
    Still have a week til this closes :P
    yeah...well im not much of a poster
    michaelharvey:
    I see you have been here almost a year, I think I can make an exception, shoot me a PM..that is if you can handle the craziness to ensue.
    scarlin:
    michaelharvey:
    I see you have been here almost a year, I think I can make an exception, shoot me a PM..that is if you can handle the craziness to ensue.
    Spencer lol, Michael is one of THE hardest hitting brothers here, I'll happily vouch to his epicness! Glad you let him in you'll thank yourself, trust me ;)
    90+ Irishman:
    scarlin:
    michaelharvey:
    Spencer lol, Michael is one of THE hardest hitting brothers here, I'll happily vouch to his epicness! Glad you let him in you'll thank yourself, trust me ;)
    thank you irish.
    Nothing to thank, I'll vouch for you any day regarding anything, just hit me up
    I would make one suggestion Spencer, make a "rough" premium and ultra lust and a "not" premium list so that there is no confusion... Just my 2 cents
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    I am in ..... On a single condition .... I will need to be near the start of this as I will be starting 3 months of training for a new job with my company before I relocate with said company. If we can make that happen Scarlin I am in for sure.
    90+ Irishman:
    I would make one suggestion Spencer, make a "rough" premium and ultra lust and a "not" premium list so that there is no confusion... Just my 2 cents

Can you give me a short example of what you mean, I agree confusion could arise.

kingjk729:
    I am in ..... On a single condition .... I will need to be near the start of this as I will be starting 3 months of training for a new job with my company before I relocate with said company. If we can make that happen Scarlin I am in for sure.
    Yep I can make that exception for you.
    premium- AF WOAM.....ultra GOF. atleast thats by my thinking
    michaelharvey:
    premium- AF WOAM.....ultra GOF. atleast thats by my thinking
    Yeah those would both be acceptable but Brett is also saying a list that are not considered Premium that some might mistake for premium. (atleast thats what I think he is saying)
    like the 1666 yard gar at best i wouldnt pay over $3 for that stick
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    Scarlin, after that trade from Greg you must be pretty excited about the super premiums cigar realm now?
    Marker:
    Scarlin, after that trade from Greg you must be pretty excited about the super premiums cigar realm now?
    Possibly...
    I am going to make a list of Not so premiums, premiums, and Ultras and then I will call a committee together to review the list (aka whoever wants to proofread it)
    scarlin:
    Marker:
    Possibly...
    I am going to make a list of Not so premiums, premiums, and Ultras and then I will call a committee together to review the list (aka whoever wants to proofread it)
    I actually think this list would be good for alot of passes trades and other contests so +1 to this idea!
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    Teege:
    scarlin:
    Marker:
    Possibly...
    I actually think this list would be good for alot of passes trades and other contests so +1 to this idea!
    The MTuccelli 1000 post pass could have used a list. It was whored out so bad by the time I got it I had to pump some life back into it. Sad times.
    Marker:
    Teege:
    scarlin:
    Marker:
    Possibly...
    The MTuccelli 1000 post pass could have used a list. It was whored out so bad by the time I got it I had to pump some life back into it. Sad times.
    Yet still another example of a Bork stepping up!
    Marker:
    Teege:
    scarlin:
    Marker:
    Possibly...
    I am making up a list right now that will get approved by say 2 other botls? Then the final will go with the package.
    Marker:
    Teege:
    scarlin:
    Marker:
    Possibly...
    very true the two passes ive seen pass through me had been butchered....sad times indeed
    scarlin:
    Marker:
    Teege:
    scarlin:
    Marker:
    Possibly...
    I am making up a list right now that will get approved by say 2 other botls? Then the final will go with the package.
    I think maybe you could make a starter list then make a thread out of it and let everyone comment on it till the last day you are accepting people then as of that day take the list off that thread? That might make the list a little more robust. Just an opinion I could see keeping it to a few people as well though.
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    scarlin:
    michaelharvey:
    I gotta say 3 things...

stick 1: I will def vouch for Harvey. He is a legit madman and a hell of a bomber.

stick 2: I think a stick list is a good idea. Rudy has used a pretty solid formula for his and I think its working so far.

stick 3: I am def in.
    I have a pretty solid list so far, but I need help deciding with Rocky Patels, Don Pepins, Kristoffs, Room 101s (I think Camachos are Prem), My UZI (It is up there), Illusiones, and What ashtons go where. I am on the fence between not prem and prem on most of those except ashtons