Home Non Cigar Related

Pipe Lighters

phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
Just as the title suggests.... I'm looking for a pipe lighter. I found one for like 11 or so dollars but can't seem to find it again. It wasn't a name brand but it had a angle flame and fuel window. Seemed like a good lighter. Anyway I'm curious as to what you all use. I heard soft flame is the way to go so I guess I'll go that route. I know there are some really nice 100 dollar ones but I'm not going to spend that on a pipe lighter. I have too many lighters for cigars and I only use two and one was free. Looking for under 20 bucks. Thanks.

Comments

• j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Picked up a Vector pipe lighter at a b&m for about $16-$17, I'm happy with it.
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,377
    I had one many moons ago when I smoked a pipe. It looked kind of funky, like two lipstick cases stuck together with a bolt in the middle. It wasn't too expensive and it drew a soft flame down through the hole in the middle down on to the tobacco. It worked great!

The bad news is that being two years older than dirt, I don't remember the brand.
  • PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 739
    phobicsquirrel:
    Just as the title suggests.... I'm looking for a pipe lighter. I found one for like 11 or so dollars but can't seem to find it again. It wasn't a name brand but it had a angle flame and fuel window. Seemed like a good lighter. Anyway I'm curious as to what you all use. I heard soft flame is the way to go so I guess I'll go that route. I know there are some really nice 100 dollar ones but I'm not going to spend that on a pipe lighter. I have too many lighters for cigars and I only use two and one was free. Looking for under 20 bucks. Thanks.
    Call up Andy. They got a Colibri pipe lighter for $10. got it in a close out from colibri
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    thanks for the input and help.
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    Call Ccom on those Colibri lighter. If you decide to get another check out the 2 XIKAR has - Resource and Pipeline. I have Resource and it is the perfect all in one pipe accessory.