Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Got to meet a Great BOTL today

jimmyv723jimmyv723 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,497
I was able to meet up with Spindrift today at a local B&M near the both of us today. I had been to Fine Ash Cigars a few times before so it was nice heading back there and getting to meet a great forum member at the same time. I brought a few sticks for him and he totally blew me away with a dozen sticks and told me to pick out a cigar from the humidor there as well. I ended up going with a CAO La Traviata because they're not real pricey and I've liked every CAO I've tried and hadn't had that one yet. You could tell he really put a lot of thought into the cigars he brought me too and said he wanted to give me a nice variety with me still being pretty new to cigars on a regular basis and I just really appreciate that. Everyone has been so awesome on here and it's cool having a great BOTL in the same neck of the woods as me. Definitely want to get together after I get back from Buffalo in January too and thanks again Paul for some amazing cigars and glad we were able to arrange something before I left.

Oh, and here's the damage...

Comments