Bombed - with MEAT??? *** SOLVED ***

2»

Comments

• ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    The Sniper:
    j0z3r:
    The Sniper:
    wwestern:
    You've been begging for a brother to meat bomb you for a long time my friend!
    I'm... not at all sure how to respond to that jj. Are you confessing - or hitting on me? :-)

I think he's just saying you can't beat the meat. Oh yeah, I went there.
    Ba-ZING!!! LOL Nicely done Joe, nicely done. :-)

LMAO! And that's a pretty classy move by your company brother. We all know Glen can't get enough meat so I'm sure he's mad excited to get some of the company's meant in his mouth.....
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    ENFIDL:
    We all know Glen can't get enough meat so I'm sure he's mad excited to get some of the company's meant in his mouth.....
    You know what, Ive had about enough of this sh!t with the gay cracks pal. I go out of my way NOT to bash on you, and again and again and again its this same garbage out of you. I swear to GOD, if you make ONE MORE GAY CRACK TOWARDS ME...

... I'm gonna hit you with my purse. :-)

• MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    The Sniper:
    ENFIDL:
    We all know Glen can't get enough meat so I'm sure he's mad excited to get some of the company's meant in his mouth.....
    You know what, Ive had about enough of this sh!t with the gay cracks pal. I go out of my way NOT to bash on you, and again and again and again its this same garbage out of you. I swear to GOD, if you make ONE MORE GAY CRACK TOWARDS ME...

Lift your skirt first. Hate to get it caught in the swing :)
    The Sniper:
    ENFIDL:

:) Love ya snookems
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    ENFIDL:
    The Sniper:
    ENFIDL:

You too babycakes! :-)

• dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    The Sniper:
    ENFIDL:
    The Sniper:
    ENFIDL:

Get a room and play with your meat in privacy!
    dbeckom:
    The Sniper:
    ENFIDL:
    The Sniper:
    ENFIDL:

Don't be jealous! It's a straight up party in the room. Snipers meat, smoke em's meat, stephen's meat, icedguardians meat and most importantly my meat lol you can join brother all you gotta do is take your pants off and come on in
    ENFIDL:
    dbeckom:
    Don't be jealous! It's a straight up party in the room. Snipers meat, smoke em's meat, stephen's meat, icedguardians meat and most importantly my meat lol you can join brother all you gotta do is take your pants off and come on in
    Just post the pics in the official meat thread please. And warn us.
  • asianbiker8asianbiker8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 551
    Wow, umm, walking away, lol.
    asianbiker8:
    Wow, umm, walking away, lol.
    But you looked first!
  • asianbiker8asianbiker8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 551
    You guys are hilarious! Lmao.
  • surfingzeekosurfingzeeko Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 628
    this is what happens when I stay away from the boards too long haha