Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

AMZ1301, Borkism at its finest.. continues

The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
I cant express enough thanks to AMZ1301.. This awesome bork made the effort and took the time to pick up and ship some great sticks not only for me but for a few other guys here as well! Ok, if that wasnt enough he then decides to erase a huge chunk of my wish list by sending me a Padilla Black Bear, an AB Prensado, and a La Gloria Cubana Artesanos Retro Especiale. Does he stop there? No he doesnt, The man even takes the time when he's away on vacation to pick up a couple more great sticks that I am extremely grateful to receive and very excited to try. Thank You Andrew!!! its truly appreciated!
Photobucket
Photobucket

Comments

• jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    The Kid:
    I cant express enough thanks to AMZ1301.. This awesome bork made the effort and took the time to pick up and ship some great sticks not only for me but for a few other guys here as well! Ok, if that wasnt enough he then decides to erase a huge chunk of my wish list by sending me a Padilla Black Bear, an AB Prensado, and a La Gloria Cubana Artesanos Retro Especiale. Does he stop there? No he doesnt, The man even takes the time when he's away on vacation to pick up a couple more great sticks that I am extremely grateful to receive and very excited to try. Thank You Andrew!!! its truly appreciated!
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    WOWEE bro, nice andrew!!!
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    He's a fine Bork and awesome human being for sure!! He went the extra mile for me, as well. Truly awesome.
  • dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    BigT06:
    He's a fine Bork and awesome human being for sure!! He went the extra mile for me, as well. Truly awesome.
    Andy is a helluva BORK! Rudy, you're in for a treat...those Emilio's are delicious!
  • amz1301amz1301 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,287
    Honestly you guys are too kind. Glad to help out where I can.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    That's awesome! Nicely done AMZ
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    dbeckom:
    BigT06:
    Andy is a helluva BORK! Rudy, you're in for a treat...those Emilio's are delicious!
    I know.... gotta share the love......
    Seems its hard to keep a good supply of a great cigar on hand, with trades, bombs and my own personal enjoyment I was quickly running out of one of my 2011 favs "The Emilio" Well Andrew (AMZ1301) is determined not to let that happen, Once again AMZ picked up some more of these beauties for me. Along with that Andrew has also been a one man hit squad and singlehandedly eliminating several high ranking members of my elite wish list team. No doubt about it, you want this guy on your side! ;o) Thank you so much Andrew, I really cant thank you enough for all the awesome cigars you've sent me.. Now do me another favor and fill out that damn bio of yours..LOL, Your Rock AMZ!!!!

Emilios
    Photobucket

The fallen (sorry for the blury pic couldnt stop my hands from shaking)
    Photobucket
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    AMZ is the la bomba.
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    Very nice. Those Emilios are AWESOME!
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    The Kid:
    Seems its hard to keep a good supply of a great cigar on hand, with trades, bombs and my own personal enjoyment I was quickly running out of one of my 2011 favs "The Emilio" Well Andrew (AMZ1301) is determined not to let that happen, Once again AMZ picked up some more of these beauties for me. Along with that Andrew has also been a one man hit squad and singlehandedly eliminating several high ranking members of my elite wish list team. No doubt about it, you want this guy on your side! ;o) Thank you so much Andrew, I really cant thank you enough for all the awesome cigars you've sent me.. Now do me another favor and fill out that damn bio of yours..LOL, Your Rock AMZ!!!!

Emilios
    Photobucket

The fallen (sorry for the blury pic couldnt stop my hands from shaking)
    Photobucket
    What makes these Emilios do good? What are they similar with?
    Isaac PM sent...really... I meant it this time... I'm not lying....lol
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    The Kid:
    Isaac PM sent...really... I meant it this time... I'm not lying....lol
    isaac you got him ascared i think, lol , they look very good , yuum , arnt we buddys,lol
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    What is the dark as midnight one?
  • spindriftspindrift Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 818
    Very nice sticks AMZ...Enjoy Rudy...
  • chemforeverchemforever Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,200
    Very nice selection there! I have been wanting to try these for a while with all the talk about them. I also wanted to try the grimalkin but I haven't found anywhere to get them... Is there any talk about a wider distribution this year for these emillo sticks?
    Direwolf:
    What is the dark as midnight one?
    a Viaje Satori.. Yabba Dabba Doooooooo
  • amz1301amz1301 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,287
    No problem big guy. Glad you like the selección.

Looks like I may need to start a thread for an Emilio group buy next time before I make a run.