Home Cigar 101

Just introducing myself

Leon1072Leon1072 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 48
Hello everyone, this is my first post here, just signed up tonight. First, I want to say it's going to be a pleasure getting to know everybody, and want to thank everyone in advance for all the help to the questions I will be asking while here. I am new to cigars, and have very little knowledge of anything, especially storage. I usually buy one with intentions if smoking it that day, so storage isn't anything I have ever dealt with. Any help and tips is greatly appreciated. I won't just come out and ask every question I have, because there are probably several new guys that have already asked them, and should be able to find it here already.

So far, my favorite cigar is a Nub Habano 460, I like the fuller flavored ones better. Any suggestions about what to try is also appreciated.

A little about myself, I am 39 and live in western Colorado. I have several interests including golf, hunting, fishing, and archery.

Again, thank you all for everything, I am looking forward to getting to know all of you. Merry Christmas and God Bless.

Comments