Home Non Cigar Related

Azz Whoop'n Last Night...

phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
I was at my friends house with my wife.. sort of a game night we do every weekend. Anyway, it was around 1130ish or so and we hear this load smash from outside. Well a neighbor had his car window smashed in with a crowbar and the dude started whaling on the door with it. Next thing you hear is about 3 shots coming out the upstairs window. The dude with the crowbar got hit then started screaming. The neighbor came outside, pistol whipped the perp in the head a few times, then shortly after the police came.

This all happened so fast too. Apparently another neighbor called the police down the street cause this Ahole was going around smashing windows and the like. The cops came a running after the shots were fired. So long story short, both the perp and the neighbor got taken away in cuffs. Crazy night.

Comments

• phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    Oh I should add that cops are Aholes. Since we four saw the shooting and such we had to give a report, and even though we were telling the cops that the neighbor was defending himself they still took him off in cuffs. I don't know the guy but if someone was smashing my car and then trying to beat my door down I might shoot him too. Or course I wouldn't miss his head.
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    I woulda had to pop the guy too. You don't come into or try to come into my house uninvited. He'd feel what a 12 gauge titanium slug feels like @ 1600 ft per second.
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,121
    The crappy part is that the homeowner gets hauled off too! Reading it, sound like the perp was damaging the car. If he never went into the home, the homeowner could face legal issues. I may be wrong but I thought it was illegal to shoot someone on the lawn. Sometimes the law just gets in the way!
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    ..and the pistol whipping doesn't help. but I mean wtf? Go great the dude downstairs and get whacked by a steel rod! hell no. I'm going back over there later, maybe I'll get more intel on the matter.
  • GoatmilkGoatmilk Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 200
    jr_p951:
    The crappy part is that the homeowner gets hauled off too! Reading it, sound like the perp was damaging the car. If he never went into the home, the homeowner could face legal issues. I may be wrong but I thought it was illegal to shoot someone on the lawn. Sometimes the law just gets in the way!
    I believe in most states you can't shoot them unless they're actually in the home and in between you and your only way out.
  • pbchevopbchevo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 712
    jr_p951:
    i belive you right. what the guy should of done is drag the prep into his house!!
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    thats why they call it the " CRIMINAL JUSTICE " system , no justice anymore for the good guy jus for the thugs.
  • jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    Part of the problem is that ya can't shoot someone over property of some kind and ya can't shoot someone who's running from you. The only time you're in the right is if you're defending yourself or your family in your home. If you're going to shoot him, shoot him in the front, not the back. If he falls out the door, drag his azz back in. If you leave him out there, you're in deep doo-doo.
  • WafflesWaffles Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 63
    Goatmilk:
    jr_p951:
    I believe in most states you can't shoot them unless they're actually in the home and in between you and your only way out.
    Here in MO the castle doctrine extends to your car, but once someone is down you have to stop. I am willing to bet its the pistol whip that got him cuffed.
  • GoldyGoldy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,636
    Ya, you can't defend property like that so he might be going to jail for a little while. I think most of us would have done the same thing though.
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    What really sucks is the guy will probably sue and win now.
  • GoldyGoldy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,636
    So I just looked it up and shooting at someone is considered using deadly force by shooting at someone and would be charged with aggravated battery with a firearm which is 3-5 years and 10k in fines. The victim will also probably sue.
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    well, guess we will have to get a > video CLICKHERE
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    Poor dude.
    Hope the punk has to pee out a bag the rest of his life. F**king scum bag!

• jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    jj20030:
    well, guess we will have to get a > video CLICKHERE

Those are pretty funny, JJ....
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,121
    That last one is fitting!! Funny stuff! Having a 16 yo daughter...I'd invest in the chaperone trunk monkey!
  • JZJZ Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 827